What do you think Sony has to do to really increase the Vita sells?

#11Lord_VishanaPosted 12/26/2012 12:23:51 PM
Include a free Vita with every purchase of a 3DS.

Disclaimer: This is an innocent joke, I'm not being serious. :-)
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#12ZekrixPosted 12/26/2012 12:28:47 PM
PangLa posted...
You guys seriously need to shut up with "more games" or "lolz Vita has no games". The 3DS & Wii U has less 3rd party support than the Vita and it's doing well. Clearly games isn't the issue.

3DS is actually getting EXCLUSIVE 3rd party games, unlike Vita. Developers are scared that the games will flop, so they always create a PS3 Version.

Jump Super Stars/Ultimate Stars was exclusive to DS.

Project Versus J is on Vita AND PS3.

What are the good Vita exclusives again?
#13rockman202Posted 12/26/2012 12:32:16 PM
Zekrix posted...
PangLa posted...
You guys seriously need to shut up with "more games" or "lolz Vita has no games". The 3DS & Wii U has less 3rd party support than the Vita and it's doing well. Clearly games isn't the issue.

3DS is actually getting EXCLUSIVE 3rd party games, unlike Vita. Developers are scared that the games will flop, so they always create a PS3 Version.

To name two off the top of my head Gravity Rush and P4G.
#14Sami1000Posted 12/26/2012 12:39:35 PM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Nothing. it's too late, Sony killed the Vita. How did Sony manage to seize defeat from the jaws of victory.

In all honestly i believe Vita will die, maybe even next year. I just don't understand why it sells so badly. Its not the price at least in EU i can buy it cheaper than 3DS. 3DS is much better to play with and its slide pad is better than vita's sticks imo but Vita destroys 3DS games wise again IMO. I have been wondering would it be worth to own two handhelds but i just can't find more than 5 games which i would buy for 3DS.

I just don't see anything which could save vita.
#15ZekrixPosted 12/26/2012 12:42:51 PM
rockman202 posted...
Zekrix posted...
PangLa posted...

To name two off the top of my head Gravity Rush and P4G.

Gravity overrated, but i'll give you that.

P4G is an extended port.
#16carsaucePosted 12/26/2012 12:45:41 PM
NOTHING.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#17Darklit_RequiemPosted 12/26/2012 12:50:07 PM
I've been saying this for years - wait for FFX HD to release. The main system seller will help sell the system, who knew?
---
Currently Playing - Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Persona 4 Golden
#18PangLaPosted 12/26/2012 12:56:15 PM(edited)
Zekrix posted...
PangLa posted...

Vita has the Western developers support that Nintendo doesn't have. Most of the good 3rd party games on the 3DS are stuck in Japan. The only thing that the 3DS has over the Vita is their 1st party games.
#19NeojianXPosted 12/26/2012 12:57:26 PM
You just keep making all these same old topics. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#20Natureboy99Posted 12/26/2012 1:07:57 PM
They need to turn it into a phone and give access to the android play store. Nobody wants to carry around 2 devices when these phone games are getting so close to Vita. There is definitely a gap, but its rapidly decreasing. If Vita had minecraft and kairosoft games it would be my ultimate portable.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel