What do you think Sony has to do to really increase the Vita sells?

#21GloryChaosPosted 12/26/2012 1:15:33 PM
Make it easily accessible. Give everyone a reason to own one/use one. Market games that anybody could play either by themselves or with friends and family. Focus less on the "hardcore" gamer and more on a widespread audience.

To anyone who thinks this would somehow ruin the system, you have to remember that games and hardware are products first. As a product, it would get more sales if it appealed to more people in general.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#22L0L_FAQPosted 12/26/2012 1:21:28 PM
Nothing. They don't have the money to push the Vita right now. Everyone is expecting "SONY DROPS PRICE, GAMES ARE CHEAP, MEMORY CARDS ARE CHEAP, PSN+ IS CHEAP, VITA KILLS EVERYTHING, SONY IS SAVED!" to happen, but that's just not the truth. Vita is still a profitable venture by Sony. They're not going to cut what little profits they have left by dropping the price or putting up a multi-million dollar marketing campaign. Sony's execs aren't just chilling out on the board going "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vita sales suck! The fanboys are furious, LOL! ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN!"

Their inaction is intentional.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#23IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:26:48 PM
NeojianX posted...
You just keep making all these same old topics. : )

Lol me?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#24CompassPosted 12/26/2012 1:36:57 PM
Sells?
#25Hydra_Gundam_Posted 12/26/2012 1:41:39 PM
Ohh you mean Vitas SAILS. Sure its got flight mode, but Sail mode might be useful.
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-
#26IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:44:01 PM
Hydra_Gundam_ posted...
Ohh you mean Vitas SAILS. Sure its got flight mode, but Sail mode might be useful.

:|
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#27lunchEATSyouPosted 12/26/2012 1:50:17 PM
Kill off the PSP (They should have done this before Vita's launch) and force everybody to upgrade to the Vita. It would be the exact same thing that Microsoft did to the original xbox before launching the 360.
---
"I knew it! It's a zombie! Miss, it's illegal to be a zombie!"
#28LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/26/2012 1:50:31 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
They need to turn it into a phone and give access to the android play store. Nobody wants to carry around 2 devices when these phone games are getting so close to Vita. There is definitely a gap, but its rapidly decreasing. If Vita had minecraft and kairosoft games it would be my ultimate portable.

That's a terrible idea. The Vita would go from competing with the 3DS to competing with every smartphone that runs Android.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
the PSP isn't a Sony console ~LuminescentRule
#29YamaguxhiPosted 12/26/2012 1:52:35 PM
They should be honest. Tell everyone that the vita is really the controller for the ps4. Did I just blow your mind?
---
No more Tom foolerey
#30alamazing1234Posted 12/26/2012 2:00:34 PM
PangLa posted...
You guys seriously need to shut up with "more games" or "lolz Vita has no games". The 3DS & Wii U has less 3rd party support than the Vita and it's doing well. Clearly games isn't the issue.

Is this a joke? 3DS has way more third party exclusive than Vita. Not even a contest.