What do you think Sony has to do to really increase the Vita sells?

#71Seenan1Posted 12/26/2012 7:50:09 PM
More Remote Play games, imo.
Decrease sale moneys.
---
Aaa...
PSN: Seenan1
#72CorathTheHungPosted 12/26/2012 7:56:17 PM
PangLa posted...
You guys seriously need to shut up with "more games" or "lolz Vita has no games". The 3DS & Wii U has less 3rd party support than the Vita and it's doing well. Clearly games isn't the issue.
#73ZHDALKERPosted 12/26/2012 8:00:21 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
PangLa posted...
You guys seriously need to shut up with "more games" or "lolz Vita has no games". The 3DS & Wii U has less 3rd party support than the Vita and it's doing well. Clearly games isn't the issue.

I can argue with that, but lets assume that this assumption is, in fact, correct.
Nintendo provides top-notch first-party games which form the bulk of 3DS and Wii's libraries.
Clearly, the abundance of good games has a correlation with good sales.
---
Yes! I am invincible!
#74LuminescentRulePosted 12/26/2012 8:26:56 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
PangLa posted...

I can argue with that, but lets assume that this assumption is, in fact, correct.
Nintendo provides top-notch first-party games which form the bulk of 3DS and Wii's libraries.
Clearly, the abundance of good games has a correlation with good sales.

Not necessarily. It could be marketing or just plain ignorance from the consumer's perspective.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#75bigybriPosted 12/26/2012 8:40:31 PM
I think that Nintendo's dominance of the handheld market is what's holding back the sales of the Vita. Nintendo owns the rights to too many exclusives that are perfect for a handheld market: ie. "Pokemon", "Fire Emblem", platformers and even RPG's.

As an owner of the Vita, I want it to be supported for a long time. Again, time is the issue, the Vita needs "LBP" and "All Stars' and "Uncharted" to be household names that keep players coming back generation after generation. The Vita will be fine!
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#76GtuansdiammPosted 12/26/2012 8:47:05 PM
price drop
some sort of integration with android devices

ps vita 2000 (includes)
micro sd slot
nicer screen
better battery life
#77SteezyGamerPosted 12/26/2012 8:54:24 PM
one thing will increase PSvita sales....and that is BETTER GAMES!!!!!
---
MOM, THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!
#78Fou LuPosted 12/26/2012 9:06:51 PM
Price drop.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#79maxAGIPosted 12/26/2012 10:59:04 PM(edited)
They just need more killer apps/exclusives and a tons of JRPGs, and lower the price on the vita close to the 3DS XL.
---
Battletag:Tranq#1422
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dota 2, and Skyrim
#80Tempest717Posted 12/26/2012 10:57:55 PM
Truly great games that I haven't already played would be nice.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF