Serious disscusion looking at either Vita or Wii U.

#21marsvalientPosted 12/26/2012 8:33:45 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Aceallways posted...
I was in the exact same situation and chose Vita.

Happy so far?

I should mention btw that I have PS+ so that'd be an instant game collection already and I'd probably get Persona as well. On the Wii U I'd get Mario.

If your already a PS+ member then.... yeah the Vita is stacking up points in it's favor.

Thing about Mario. Mario will always be there, when the WiiU comes down to a more reasonable price for it's tech that same Mario will still be on store shelves. To this day I can still pick up the earliest 1st party games on the Wii(I won't but I still see them in stores) where as with games like persona and Vita games in stores in general as well as PS+ those kinda... phase in and out. (Had to check three stores just for P4G myself...)
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#22StealthlysPosted 12/26/2012 8:44:04 PM
Wait for both to price drop.
#23pikachupwnagePosted 12/26/2012 8:49:18 PM
marsvalient posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Wii U.

^Hates the vita for it's lack of games and support, suggests the only other thing available with legitimately less to offer.

Okay, so your just in the troll to fanboy range. hmm. Tsk tsk.

Loooooooool. Kirby has a Vita and PS3 you know.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#24Shadowfxd2Posted 12/26/2012 8:51:22 PM
marsvalient posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Wii U.

^Hates the vita for it's lack of games and support, suggests the only other thing available with legitimately less to offer.

I also have a Vita, PS3 and Wii U. That hasn't stopped the ponies from attacking my opinions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#25Nightmare637Posted 12/26/2012 8:52:39 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
marsvalient posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Wii U.

I also have a Vita, PS3 and Wii U. That hasn't stopped the ponies from attacking my opinions.

you know its really hard to take you seriously when you always call others ponies.
#26KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/26/2012 8:53:26 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
marsvalient posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Wii U.

Pika quit white-knighting me >_>
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#27DunGoofdPosted 12/26/2012 8:53:50 PM
marsvalient posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Aceallways posted...

Happy so far?

I should mention btw that I have PS+ so that'd be an instant game collection already and I'd probably get Persona as well. On the Wii U I'd get Mario.

If your already a PS+ member then.... yeah the Vita is stacking up points in it's favor.

Thing about Mario. Mario will always be there, when the WiiU comes down to a more reasonable price for it's tech that same Mario will still be on store shelves. To this day I can still pick up the earliest 1st party games on the Wii(I won't but I still see them in stores) where as with games like persona and Vita games in stores in general as well as PS+ those kinda... phase in and out. (Had to check three stores just for P4G myself...)

That's because P4G is a niche game. If it was on the Wii U or any other system, you'd have the same problem. Same with other Vita games that are not too popular.

PS+ part makes sense though.
#28FocusflutePosted 12/26/2012 8:54:05 PM
From someone who has both + a 360 and PS3....

I love my Vita. There are a ton of titles that are a blast but the biggest thing for me is the portability and PSN+ with all the free titles.
#29kyncaniPosted 12/26/2012 9:00:38 PM
marsvalient posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Aceallways posted...

With a 32 gb memory card, you'd immediately have Uncharted and Gravity Rush among other games. You should get a vita as soon as possible, have your PS+ library start growing now.
#30marsvalientPosted 12/26/2012 9:02:23 PM
DunGoofd posted...
marsvalient posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Aceallways posted...

Happy so far?

That's because P4G is a niche game. If it was on the Wii U or any other system, you'd have the same problem. Same with other Vita games that are not too popular.

PS+ part makes sense though.

No s***.... that's what I was saying. Most vita games disappear from stores and don't really make their way back, Mario.... it's Mario. Nintendo's 1st party titles will be available for a long time, so long as the system is available retail really. So far with Vita titles the same just isn't true, the good ones being considered niche in America being as their Japanese aka Niche. That's all I said.

Although yes Nintendo is Japanese but.... their not really marketed specifically Japanese either, legitimately their marketed to children and now, going by the newer commercials, Hipsters. (Not saying only kids can enjoy it, grow up, it's a target demographic people.Although the hipster.... seriously look at the actors in those commercials...)

AC3L and COD:BOD will of course be in stock though... two rows full of those games but they can't give a little more space to the other games.... I hate Gamestop...
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2