Are Vita owners allowed to dislike the Vita?

#1KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/27/2012 10:42:43 AM
Vita owners are ridiculed for disliking the system by fellow owners, even if they've given the system a chance and have defended it. Why is that? Why are we looking down on fellow gamers with a lot in common just because their opinion differs from yours? It's quite pathetic, really. Why do we have to attack owners of other systems despite them doing no harm? Why do we have this "console war"? Can't we just be gamers and note merits of all systems?

On-topic: (I guess) What do you think has happened to FFX HD? Square Enix has shown that they can port games easily enough *cough THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU cough*. Is it because they have to render all of the pre-rendered cutscenes in HD? That shouldn't take too long, should it?
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#2squatch22Posted 12/27/2012 10:47:04 AM
U must have total, undying devotion to Vita and Sony
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3TLR_Posted 12/27/2012 10:49:29 AM
?

Vita owners disliking the Vita is totally acceptable (and common) here. Why I haven't sold mine yet is baffling -_-
---
The Most Complete Database for Games Playable on the Xperia PLAY: Xperia PLAY Gamer
http://xperiaplaygamer.net
#4sarevokmbPosted 12/27/2012 10:53:00 AM
Yes, you are, but disliking a system this early into its life is more than a little silly, and we probably won't take you seriously. If you buy a system in its first year, and dislike it due to a lack of games or features, you really know nothing about how a console's life cycle goes, and really shouldn't be on a gaming forum like GameFAQs.

So, yes, you are allowed to dislike it, but no, we won't take you or your opinion seriously. Sorry.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#5KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:56:21 AM
sarevokmb posted...
Yes, you are, but disliking a system this early into its life is more than a little silly, and we probably won't take you seriously. If you buy a system in its first year, and dislike it due to a lack of games or features, you really know nothing about how a console's life cycle goes, and really shouldn't be on a gaming forum like GameFAQs.

So, yes, you are allowed to dislike it, but no, we won't take you or your opinion seriously. Sorry.

Precisely my point. No, you aren't. The Vita has been out for almost a year (and over that in Japan). How long do we have to wait? Every other system has had WAY more games (no inferior ports) after the same amount of time. You also have to look at the upcoming games. We have to love the Vita or else we're idiots? I'm sorry, but that's stupid.
---
- DemonDog666
#6MegaMettaurPosted 12/27/2012 11:03:25 AM(edited)
You must be new here. Welcome to gamefaqs.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#7Hydra_Gundam_Posted 12/27/2012 11:03:29 AM
Shadow does all the time. And not sure if Compass owns one.
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-
#8darkdragongirlPosted 12/27/2012 11:05:22 AM
I agree. We're all gamers in the long run. If you legitimately hate your Vita, okay. Most of it is blatant trolling though.

I don't think FFX HD is coming out unless they mention it at E3 or some other game showcasing.
---
Playing: Japanese Boy 4: The Girl-den
Rise might be your waifu, but Jack Frost is my bufu
#9KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:08:14 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
You must be new here. Welcome to gamefaqs.

Nah, been here since 06. Is it just me, or has GFAQs been getting worse? >.>
---
- DemonDog666
#10Hydra_Gundam_Posted 12/27/2012 11:09:45 AM
I think the youth is getting worse in general.
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-