Are Vita owners allowed to dislike the Vita?

#141PolarbaggiPosted 12/28/2012 6:53:45 PM
I am not really a big sony fan(I only had ps2..),but I bought this ps vita for persona 4 golden,soul sacrifice and possibly little big planet vita.
---
Error. no keyboard.~Press F1 to continue.
#142MagoichiPosted 12/28/2012 6:53:50 PM
the0nesin posted...
Magoichi posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Whitecat007 posted...
I love when trolls act so innocent. It's ###### hilarious. The 3DS had a horrible first year of games, but really games don't matter just Mario. Nintendo empire would crumble in a day if they lost that cashcow, games are the least important to the mainstream and the Vita proves it.

Millions of parents bought a 3DS to their kids to shut them up, true story. They ain't gonna pay for the Vita in this economy. Look at this years games for the 3DS in America, gamers are the minority guys.

Inbe4 Art Academy is epic.

Good lord, a Level 31 Vertern posted this crap? GameFAQ has fallen to the wolves....

I've seen 37's and 38's still trolling or being extremely delusional here and there. It's been said since the system started, but karma really means nothing, with very few exceptions that will never tell the whole story about a user.

I don't really see any trolling here, well I disagree with the minority part

I didn't mean in this topic. "Here and there" just means sporadically across a lot of different boards.
#143PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/29/2012 8:31:51 AM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
The_Djoker posted...
i don't dislike Vita. i dislike Sony.

I'm opposite.

That proves you have issues. Why would someone dislike a video game system? It's not like the Vita is making all the decisions for itself. It's Sony pulling the strings. And your statement just proved you're only on this board for one reason.

The Vita is without a doubt the most powerful handheld dedicated gaming system available right now. For you to deny that is pure ignorance. It's Sony's fault the Vita is in the situation it's in. They could have worked magic with this thing. But instead they gave it minimal marketing and treated it almost purely as an accessory to the PS3, not it's own system.

So even knowing that if you still hate the Vita itself and not Sony, then you need help none of us can provide you.

Actually this proves that you're the one that needs help because all you ever to do b**** about people not liking the Vita. If you like it, go enjoy it and stop whining.

So now it's call whining to call someone on their bull? I could care less if you like the Vita or not, but to come on the boards everyday to tell people this, I'd think that's what the definition of whining was.

But hey, I could be wrong. And learn to proof read lol
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#144CaptainMoosePosted 12/29/2012 8:35:06 AM
TP: it's not ok for anyone to dislike the vita in here, everyone has to be a Sonybot if they wanna survive!
#145SilentHawk29Posted 12/29/2012 8:47:11 AM
The_Djoker posted...
i don't dislike Vita. i dislike Sony.

I'm opposite.

I'm curious. You said you like both the PSP and the PSP GO. What makes you not like the PS Vita since it's basically a larger PSP GO with the added Vita games?
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg