It'd be great if Persona became a Vita exclusive series.

#11RotuhiiriPosted 12/27/2012 12:27:40 PM
Good games from third party developers should be multiplatform.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#12biggy204Posted 12/27/2012 12:40:36 PM
EffectAndCause posted...
videogamefan65 posted...
God no.

Enough RPGs are going handheld only already.

Persona could be the system seller for Sony handhelds that Pokemon is for Nintendo handhelds, that makes it worth it IMO.

Its a niche title not everyone knows Persona, yet every kid/parent/adult knows Pokemon. So Persona being a system seller is like 50/50, i dont even think P4G (i own it its a great game) pushed that many Vitas.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#13djmaster1994Posted 12/27/2012 12:43:00 PM(edited)
except Persona doesn't sell 10million plus copies and it not owned by Sony.
*Trollface*
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#14Zechs23Posted 12/27/2012 12:50:48 PM
God no. Sony-exclusive I could deal with. But Vita-only? Ugh.
#15StrikeNinja24Posted 12/27/2012 12:55:02 PM
Atlus might as well chalk up huge losses if they did that.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#16darkdragongirlPosted 12/27/2012 1:01:21 PM
I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather have SMT than Persona.

Though I'm only buying a 3DS for Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and SMT.
---
Playing: Japanese Boy 4: The Girl-den
Rise might be your waifu, but Jack Frost is my bufu
#17NeojianXPosted 12/27/2012 1:03:26 PM
Actually, it is topics like yours is why systems don't get some video games.

Based on it, a developer might make it an exclusive. But on the system that has the most sells at the time. Guess which system would get Persona as an exclusive based on current game system sells? : )

It really should matter if a game is on other systems to you. It also show the possibility you might have a lack of tolerance socially. Which is strange for someone that is into Persona games. Like you are not getting the social networking sharing and caring thing. Ha ha ha ha!

Also the PSP even has better games than Pokemon. .. and I like Pokemon. But there hasn't been a good console one since Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I actually got into all things Nintendo in recent game gens due to Pokemon Trading Card Game for the GB Color. Did one of those come out here for the GBA, No! Did one of them come out for the Gamecube, Not out where I live. Did one of them come out for the Wii? Not for where I Gaming. : )

Game companies shoot their own self in the foot really.

I know a whole lot of Vita owners would like Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner and Invisimals right about now. I feel that the Bakugan games are underrated. Well the first one for the Wii is. One of the few games my created character actually had dialog, with voice acting even. They usually are the silent types. Games like it and Gale of Darkness can fill a JRPG game void. They kinda are one.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#18Lord_VishanaPosted 12/27/2012 1:05:53 PM
The Vita honestly does need an exclusive JRPG, unfortunately it won't be Persona. Atlus is a fantastic developer with integrity, they won't align themselves with a single platform because it would alienate their fans.

Perhaps Disgaea would be a go Vita exclusive series, ass Nippon Ichi has an affinity for the Vita and Sony in general.

To clarify one small thing, Persona will never be a Sony or Nintendo exclusive. In fact a Persona is in development for the 3DS.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#19NeojianXPosted 12/27/2012 1:20:07 PM(edited)
Hydra_Gundam_
Posted 12/27/2012 1:20:30 PM
message detail

Vita owners dont praise Persona enough.

Maybe they should have came out with an all available content included, totally loaded Persona 3 Perfect game for the Vita first instead. Yeah, with an artbook and music CD like I got with my PS2 and PSP Persona purchases. At $19.99 each and not from $179.99 to $399.99 at Amazon like the Persona Golden Complete package was up for as a Pre-Order!!

Ha ha ha! You don't get me? You don't get you with all the things this game gen that you really think does not hurt your (Not Mine) Game Industry.

Do you really believe that if Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo fell of the face of the Earth today, there would be no more Gaming for Gamers? : )

Oh yes, and Tales of Innocence R (which should be in English by now) just might have been a better Vita bundle system seller actually. But not if it is in just maybe one other region and not all regions.

I've been the Gamer I am for some time. I bet I have bought (the keyword is Bought) waay more games than everyone on Gamefaqs right now. But you never have gotten my topics and post. Remember? Well that is why they all fall down or should fall down. Sad to buy more than one of the same game system in the same game gen, due to system and company ERRORS. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Funny trying to own my post with some 2 bit sentence that really displayed not a lack of knowledge, but pure ignorance. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oooh Mercy!

When you delete all the Truth in Gaming, you have to enjoy living the LIE. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#20Steve_TeddiePosted 12/27/2012 1:14:12 PM
The Vita honestly does need an exclusive JRPG, unfortunately it won't be Persona. Atlus is a fantastic developer with integrity, they won't align themselves with a single platform because it would alienate their fans.

Perhaps Disgaea would be a go Vita exclusive series, ass Nippon Ichi has an affinity for the Vita and Sony in general.

To clarify one small thing, Persona will never be a Sony or Nintendo exclusive. In fact a Persona is in development for the 3DS.

In fact, this entire post is speculation.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif