It'd be great if Persona became a Vita exclusive series.

#21Blitzoff1987Posted 12/27/2012 2:21:43 PM
Atlus was struggling for money not too long ago and you want them to develop one of their best selling series for a single system that's kinda dying?

You might as well just burn their office down.
---
I like sunday cartoons.
#22mike_411Posted 12/27/2012 2:22:53 PM
NeojianX posted...
Hydra_Gundam_
Posted 12/27/2012 1:20:30 PM
message detail

Vita owners dont praise Persona enough.

Maybe they should have came out with an all available content included, totally loaded Persona 3 Perfect game for the Vita first instead. Yeah, with an artbook and music CD like I got with my PS2 and PSP Persona purchases. At $19.99 each and not from $179.99 to $399.99 at Amazon like the Persona Golden Complete package was up for as a Pre-Order!!

Ha ha ha! You don't get me? You don't get you with all the things this game gen that you really think does not hurt your (Not Mine) Game Industry.

Do you really believe that if Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo fell of the face of the Earth today, there would be no more Gaming for Gamers? : )

Oh yes, and Tales of Innocence R (which should be in English by now) just might have been a better Vita bundle system seller actually. But not if it is in just maybe one other region and not all regions.

I've been the Gamer I am for some time. I bet I have bought (the keyword is Bought) waay more games than everyone on Gamefaqs right now. But you never have gotten my topics and post. Remember? Well that is why they all fall down or should fall down. Sad to buy more than one of the same game system in the same game gen, due to system and company ERRORS. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Funny trying to own my post with some 2 bit sentence that really displayed not a lack of knowledge, but pure ignorance. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oooh Mercy!

When you delete all the Truth in Gaming, you have to enjoy living the LIE. : )

you sound like the final boss of a poorly translated jrpg.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#23Lord_VishanaPosted 12/27/2012 2:34:32 PM(edited)
mike_411 posted...
NeojianX posted...
Hydra_Gundam_
Posted 12/27/2012 1:20:30 PM
message detail

Vita owners dont praise Persona enough.

Maybe they should have came out with an all available content included, totally loaded Persona 3 Perfect game for the Vita first instead. Yeah, with an artbook and music CD like I got with my PS2 and PSP Persona purchases. At $19.99 each and not from $179.99 to $399.99 at Amazon like the Persona Golden Complete package was up for as a Pre-Order!!

Ha ha ha! You don't get me? You don't get you with all the things this game gen that you really think does not hurt your (Not Mine) Game Industry.

Do you really believe that if Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo fell of the face of the Earth today, there would be no more Gaming for Gamers? : )

Oh yes, and Tales of Innocence R (which should be in English by now) just might have been a better Vita bundle system seller actually. But not if it is in just maybe one other region and not all regions.

I've been the Gamer I am for some time. I bet I have bought (the keyword is Bought) waay more games than everyone on Gamefaqs right now. But you never have gotten my topics and post. Remember? Well that is why they all fall down or should fall down. Sad to buy more than one of the same game system in the same game gen, due to system and company ERRORS. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Funny trying to own my post with some 2 bit sentence that really displayed not a lack of knowledge, but pure ignorance. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oooh Mercy!

When you delete all the Truth in Gaming, you have to enjoy living the LIE. : )

Awww that's cute! She/he really does actually.

To Steve Teddie.

It wasn't speculation. Atlus has proven that they support both Sony and Nintendo equally with their series. Nippon Ichi mentioned their unwavering support to Sony and to the Vita in an article recently. A Persona game is confirmed for the 3DS by Atlus themselves.

Actually why am I wasting my time responding to a Lume alt...?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#24wwwgippal2Posted 12/27/2012 2:32:46 PM

It's funny cuz it's totally true lol
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#25Steve_TeddiePosted 12/27/2012 2:38:03 PM
Not a Lume alt - a couple of moronic children from that topic, to whom my message obviously hit home with, said that. Feel free to head on over to the No Fear board and ask them if I am an alt of anyone.

As for what you said - it's all just speculation. If Sony said something like "Hey Atlus, you can keep 100% of the gross on every game you publish if you make Persona exclusive", or Nintendo said the same, they would do it.

And the Persona game has not been confirmed, it's just speculation because a couple of the others have been done. So until Atlus says "we're making Persona for Nintendo 3DS" it is speculation.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#26AnclationPosted 12/27/2012 2:42:56 PM
EffectAndCause posted...
videogamefan65 posted...
God no.

Enough RPGs are going handheld only already.

Persona could be the system seller for Sony handhelds that Pokemon is for Nintendo handhelds, that makes it worth it IMO.

Lol, no:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

Persona being popular on GameFAQs doesn't make it the kind of series that can save a console.
#27ChemicalBurritoPosted 12/27/2012 2:43:26 PM
"It'd be great if Persona became a Vita exclusive series."

I'll file this one under "Things that will never happen unless everyone at Atlus is lobotomized."
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Tales of Graces f (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)
#28Nightmare637Posted 12/27/2012 2:48:58 PM
there is a persona placeholder on the 3ds thats been there since launch and has had no news since than, most consider it vaporware at this point(its about as likely as the SMT placeholder being something on the Vita)

anyway ATLUS stated awhile ago that Catherine was used to test the systems capabilities for persona 5, so we will most likely get Persona 5 on the PS3 with a possible multi plat release for XBOX360(since both catherine which was a test title and Persona 4 Arena were multi plat)

and an eventual port down the line.
#29NeojianXPosted 12/27/2012 2:49:09 PM
Where do you think I get it from!! I like poorly translated JRPGs, and Kung fu flicks also. XD

... and your pre-order and other DLC has killed my Mastering of All Unlocking the games content by playing the Game!!!! Yesss, poorly translated Survival Horror games too.

Heh heh! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#30darkdragongirlPosted 12/27/2012 2:53:33 PM
*makes popcorn

emotibot.net/pix/5939.gif
---
Playing: Japanese Boy 4: The Girl-den
Rise might be your waifu, but Jack Frost is my bufu