Why did you buy the Vita?

#31PururutPosted 12/27/2012 10:33:24 PM
I bought it for the Youtube app
#32Guerrilla SoldierPosted 12/27/2012 10:50:20 PM
The right analog stick, and the price drop.
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#33darkphiresagePosted 12/27/2012 10:56:21 PM
Being able to play raid games with 2 sticks...and racing games...and action games. It also looked to be the portable with the best chance of getting an mmo or bethesda game. Psp/ps1 classics were just a plus. Once it got 3-4 titles I was interested in, I copped it.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#34UniversquallPosted 12/27/2012 10:57:21 PM
Wanted another handheld and the only other option only had one good game.
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#35demesjos2Posted 12/27/2012 10:57:58 PM
Grabbed a launched Vita off ebay about two months after launch. I figured I would get one cheaper when someone would got bored with the post launch dry spell. I got it with a 8 gig card and charging stand for about 180. I did the same thing with the 3DS came with OOT and tales of the abyss 170 that was a steal right there. There are always people who put barely used consoles and games on Ebay shortly after the launch dry spell for stupidly cheap prices now a days.
#36LinkMaster2703Posted 12/27/2012 10:58:58 PM
There were a few games I wanted in the beginning, and I figured there would be more games I would want later. Still waiting on those other games.
---
New England Patriots: 11-4
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#37MonsterWafflezPosted 12/27/2012 11:08:39 PM
Bought it for UMvC3 and Ninja Gaiden. Most played games still to this day.

Also looking forward to Soul Sacrifice.
#38Chibi Sailor RinoaPosted 12/27/2012 11:10:24 PM
Disgaea 3, Dragon's Crown
---
DFO names: AazamiOrmr FanatariOrmr CydaeaOrmr
#39ScutchingtonPosted 12/27/2012 11:18:39 PM
I just bought a Vita a few hours ago, I only had enough money on me to pick up one game (Persona 4), but I plan on getting a few more games, like Gravity Rush, BlazBlue, and maybe Ragnarok.

Really I bought because I felt there were enough games that interested me on the console to warrant a purchase, I could pick up the games I listed above but there's also a few PSP games off the PSN Store that interest me too, like Corpse Party, other Shin Megami Tensei games, I already purchased LittleBigPlanet off the PSN back when I had the PSP so I can redownload that one.
---
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "Gamecenter CX! Kacho... on!" -Arino Shinya
#40alexg1989Posted 12/27/2012 11:35:24 PM
Sold my PS3 for a Vita :)

Honestly, I wanted the PS Vita ever since I first played God of War Chains of Olympus on the PSP in 2009... That was my first PSP game and I just thought, if the PSP is already capable of graphics and gameplay as awesome as this, then it's successor has got to be insane... and that it is... I love my PS Vita...

Why did I buy it? There was really never any question and the 3DS and Vita never competed for me... The Vita was the logical choice for me... Even at launch it had plenty of games I'd wanted...

BlazBlue, Uncharted, Unit 13, Virtua Tennis 4, Marvel Vs Capcom, Rayman Origins and more.

Then there were games that were to be released later that I knew I was going to have to play. Games like, MGS HD, Mortal Kombat, Gravity Rush, LBP, Killzone and Call of Duty (At the time everyone thought it'd be awesome)....

The only reason I didn't get it then was because of the price. It was $250 for just the system and over 300 for 1 game and a 4 gig mem stick. That's not even including tax. I was probably looking at around 350...

I wanted to wait for either a price drop or a good bundle, and I finally got what I wanted and then some. I ended up buying the Crystal White Vita from the AC3 Liberation bundle... awesome... I've loved it ever since...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com