Why did you buy the Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you buy the Vita?
4 years ago#41
Persona 4 Golden. There were other good games I got during the wait, but seriously.....just Persona 4 Golden.
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
4 years ago#42
I purchased one because I loved the PSP and thought this would be even cooler. Well so far I have been let down with the games provided.
4 years ago#43
I bought a Vita because everyone wrote here saying it could actually flop. I was sad when I tried :(

Poor jokes aside.

I was excited for Persona 4 Golden since I've never played and it was great that it has extra content :D Very impressed with my purchase and I look forward for more games :)
4 years ago#44
for hacking by the i got my psp i had to almost 2 years before i could put a cfw on it i just love to cheat offline of course but all the gaming companies have made it impossible with system updating
4 years ago#45
The PSP (2000 model in particular) is my favourite handheld console of all time so getting the Vita was an instant buy (since it's basically a more powerful PSP with a second stick) for me. Wipeout 2048 being announced for it just made the decision easier since I absolutely love the seris. It's by far my favourite Sony franchise which I will miss dearly thanks to Sony.
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.
4 years ago#46
cuz
If you're not somewhat competitive in a game and don't care if you do poorly, you're probably not competitive in life. That probably means you're a hobo -banana
4 years ago#47
Because I'm too old to have a 3DS.
4 years ago#48
Persona 4.

I'm enjoying other games on it, but if P4G wasn't a thing, I never would've picked one up.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me! Believe in the Chaos who believes in you!
Please don't say you are lazy. The fact is, I'm really crazy.
4 years ago#49
Bought it cause it was brand new and I was in money burning mode and instead of buying some stuffs for my motorcycle I bought it instead. Got Ninja Gaiden with it but got bored fast. I love NG though, but it's like trying to climb a +90 degree cliff. With that said though, I've already put in 300 hours in P4G and about 100 in Disgaea. With Dragons Crown and Muramasa in the horizon, I'm glad I bought that instead of motorcycle junk (Which I got a huge discount for since I waited a bit).

Overall great purchase. Still hasn't beaten my hacked PSP GO for mobile gaming though, that little thing is just amazing.
4 years ago#50
Because it was on a crazy deal during black friday from Amazon's Gold Box deal. 180 bucks ACL Bundle + PSABR + 3 months PS+ and -$ 10 off for Assassins Creed 3.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why did you buy the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived