Can screen protector mess up screen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can screen protector mess up screen

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
3 years ago#1
When I put my on I messed up and kept putting it on and off many times most likely my finger prints got all over it etc... i just read that it can mess it up.
I'm just saying

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#2
How can it mess up the screen?

That doesn't even make sense...also try putting it on right the first time and follow the instructions if you need to
I like asking if they are mad, then calling them my bro, when they clearly aren't.
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
3 years ago#3
Unless you get some of dirt or something under the protector and try to put it on anyway I don't see how you can damage the screen with fingerprints.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
3 years ago#4
I don't know some dude said he seen it happen just making, 2 speaker covered up, bubbles on it to.
I'm just saying

User Info: zandm7

zandm7
3 years ago#5
It doesn't mess it up but sometimes can degrade the aesthetic of the screen depending upon the quality of the protector in question.
Playing - Vita: Uncharted, MotorStorm, Stardrone, Resistance, AC3L. PS3: CoD, BF3, InFamous, WipEout. Various PC games (TF2, Minecraft mostly).
PSN: zandm7

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
3 years ago#6
it won't mess up the screen but i would get another screen protector if i were you because taking it on and off may have weakened it
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can screen protector mess up screen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived