Next Vita game for me?

#11Nightmare637Posted 12/28/2012 5:57:51 PM
VerySolidusSnak posted...
And will I enjoy it a lot even though I'm not a huge RPG fan?

thats kinda up in the air, I've heard of people who weren't huge fans of RPG's loving it and others not so much.

What exactly turns you off about them?
#12GhetsisPosted 12/28/2012 6:12:40 PM
BlackOrigamiSun posted...
Isn't Tales of the Abyss the game with a 78 on Metacritic? Is it such a piece of garbage. Whew, thank God for not letting me listen to stupid professional critics but yes to random biased internet strangers.

I just think it's trash, as well. Sorry.

No bias here. It was the first 3DS game I ever got, and I trudged through over half of it before realizing that it simply was not going to get any better. I found it to be pretty sucky.

And I haven't gotten a Vita yet either, so, again, no bias.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#13HeavysackPosted 12/28/2012 6:16:56 PM
BlackOrigamiSun posted...
Isn't Tales of the Abyss the game with a 78 on Metacritic? Is it such a piece of garbage. Whew, thank God for not letting me listen to stupid professional critics but yes to random biased internet strangers.

Omg 78 on Metacritic !! That mean 100% of the people who bought it liked it XD
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#14kyncaniPosted 12/28/2012 6:26:17 PM
Is Persona 4 Golden the type of game that, if you stop playing for let's say a week, you will feel off? Cause I'm in winter break from college (from 12/14 to 1/20) and after my first horrible semester, I will start hitting the books real hard.

So you'll want something light on the story I guess

Need For Speed: Most Wanted - if you like burnout paradise, get this one
Plants vs Zombies (111 mb) - if you like tower defense, get this one
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - if you want a shooter (I've not played it yet)
Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (301 mb) - not that bad if you like card games
Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - must play kart racing game, but it's best to be invested in it and know the circuits
Sine Mora (682 mb) - shoot'em up, it really shines on the vita
Rayman Origins - platforming (I've not played it yet)
#15VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 11:27:10 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
And will I enjoy it a lot even though I'm not a huge RPG fan?

thats kinda up in the air, I've heard of people who weren't huge fans of RPG's loving it and others not so much.

What exactly turns you off about them?

I guess it's that sometimes I feel like I want the action NOW instead of having to spend hours talking to npcs, doing other stuff that is very time consuming, etc. I'm not sure really.
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (people unacquainted with the affairs of the world)
#16GuitaristMattPosted 12/28/2012 11:29:04 PM
Uncharted is not my favorite, I would opt out for AC:L. It is just Tomb Raider with a guy to me, and more realistic gravity.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board