Sony fans care only about hardware.

#11Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:20:05 AM(edited)
MotiJr posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
The 3DS vs. Vita thing is just the PSP vs DS again. Sony should have known it was going to happen and that great hardware=/= great support or games. In fact, Sony was BETTER when they had the weakest hardware with the ps1 and ps2.

Hmm true but do you think that they went after power thinking that's what Sony fans want after the PS3?

Probably. I don't know. Sony has just been making weird decisions since the PSP.

Oh and looks like the token Sony fanboy, Lume, has finally showed up.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#12MotiJr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:16:51 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Also, the Vita has a better library. Happy now, TC?

I see you chose the tantrum route. Says a lot about you.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#13squatch22Posted 12/29/2012 8:18:29 AM
Vita has more power.

Better games? Depends on the person that owns it. All personal preferences.
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#14slugbossPosted 12/29/2012 8:31:53 AM
Sony is also the largest first party game developer, which warrants you some strange looks.
#15kyncaniPosted 12/29/2012 8:32:14 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
Vita has better games than 3DS in my opinion and is a vastly superior gaming system in fact.

/topic
#16SxmfctPosted 12/29/2012 8:35:34 AM
slugboss posted...
Sony is also the largest first party game developer, which warrants you some strange looks.

What memorable games have Sony put out? When I say memorable I'm talking about "will people remember, or even care these games existed in 10 years?".
#17Angemon_23Posted 12/29/2012 8:36:27 AM
When people place a great deal of importance on how big, noisy or powerful the hardware is they're trying to compensate for something.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#18PrinnyGod_Posted 12/29/2012 8:38:20 AM(edited)
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

It's odd you bring this up. I find myself reading that Nintendo fanboys/girls always bring up that playstation/360/pc owners only own what they own for the graphics and not the gameplay.

Let me ask you this. If that's the case then why do people enjoy such games as patapon, loco roco, turn based tactical rpgs, indie games and sprite based fighting games on other platforms than nintendo?
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#19CapnStankyPosted 12/29/2012 8:38:15 AM
Nintendo fans spreading out to rival game boards more and more as Nintendo continues to flop more and more. First the awful 3DS and now the Wii U bomb. Poor Nintendo fans. So sad.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#20PrinnyGod_Posted 12/29/2012 8:42:52 AM
Nintendo fans spreading out to rival game boards more and more as Nintendo continues to flop more and more. First the awful 3DS and now the Wii U bomb. Poor Nintendo fans. So sad.

>__> I wouldn't call those systems awful. 3DS has plenty of good games and the wiiU..well besides zombiu, I dunno what i would want on the wiiU, but i can see the potential in the wiiu.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.