Sony fans care only about hardware.

#171EdwardHohenheimPosted 12/29/2012 3:51:19 PM(edited)
Bleach313 posted...
I guess no one has seen PC fans if your calling Sony fans the worst. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for 4 days now, and everytime I make a friend on their the first question from them is. "What is your computer rig?" Actually I'll post my whole conversation from remembrance.

Me: "Yo bro you want to help me with this boss."
Player: "Yeah sure."
--5 Minutes Later--
Player: "So what's your computer rig?"
Me: "What you need to know that for?"
Player: "Just tell me."
Me: "I have a GTX 660, 6GB of ram and an i5 processor."
Player: "Lol that's so weak."
Player: "I have a GTX 690, 16GB of ram, and an i7 processor."
Me: "That's cool I guess."
Player: "Your build is weak, I don't play with noobs."
--Player leaves party--

This kinda what's your computer rig crap has happened to me 4 times already. Now that's bad.

So yeah Sony ain't the worst. Trust me nobody has experienced the PC fanbase yet if your calling Sony the worst, and I've only been on it for a week now. Actually Sony isn't the worst. Almost every fanbase is bad if you attack them. Everyone on here is attacking the Vita so no wonder people are up in arms. If you go on the 360, or Nintendo boards you'll get the same result. So NO Sony ain't the worst, if you attack any fanbase it's just called retaliation. I call the PC fanbase the worst because of the ACTUAL community, not because I attacked them and they retaliated.

Yeah because going "your rig sucks, I'm not playing with you" is much much worse than people sending death threats and other stupid nonsense like that, right?

You must be pretty new to the internet. Sony fanboys unfortunately have a reputation (worse than the rest). I mean all fanboys are bad, but Sony ones take the cake, especially because of the delusions.
#172Shadowfxd2Posted 12/29/2012 3:49:39 PM
Thanks for the laughs guys. The Sony fanboys are seriously a very insecure, defensive and delusionally rage-filled bunch. Heavysack's meltdown over the worst fanboys (which the entire Internet knows is Sony fanboys) was especially hilarious.

I agree, that's the only reason I come to this board. I say one bad thing and several good things, they pull out the one bad thing and meltdown over it.

On Topic: Yes, all Sony fans care about is specs, if they actually liked portable gaming, they'd have both and enjoy having both, without fanning over either one!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#173Rurouni720Posted 12/29/2012 3:58:50 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Looks like the fanboys are starting to show up.

Yep, sad Nintendo fanboys everywhere the eye can see. Upset over the failure of their beloved corporation. It's not the fanboys fault that Nintendo are inept. They should stop taking it so hard.

I love how your entire post literally sums up his Tzuba12's point on fanboys. Though it would make more sense to refer to yours as an inept "troll" post instead.

But hey, gotta pick straws with bringing other consoles/handheld up in a negative light to counteract system wars which is no better than an average Nintendo fanboy. Especially in an unnecessary topic like this that provoke nothing but flamewars all around.
#174KotomineKireiPosted 12/29/2012 4:50:17 PM
MotiJr posted...

Would you say this is an accurate observation?

Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power.

The thing is, while good tech and good games are both important, people tend to want the tech. Why? Potential.

I entirely agree that the 3DS has more good games in comparison to the PS Vita.
However, the PS Vita has potential for bigger, better looking games and smoother controls(second analog stick for turning and two touch areas), though the potential the PS Vita hasn't really been utilized yet.

Off-Topic: I think the real problem, with the Vita's games, is developers(the people who have the ideas/or lack thereof and make the games), publishers(the people who decide what games/ideas they'll fund), and Sony(the people who pass games for go/deny good games).
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#175McMarblesPosted 12/29/2012 7:30:07 PM
lordcloudx posted...
Heavysack posted...
TC you're so mature calling people "ponies". The F ? what is this Gamer racism. You can't say nothing to me I have never called someone a "Drone" on this site, you're no better.

On that note, what's wrong with ponies? Twilight Sparkle is my favorite whuts urs?
Haha! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

*Walks away quietly.*

Rainbow Dash is best pony ever.

This thread is now about best pony.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#176VegetableBoyPosted 12/29/2012 8:31:24 PM
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

wasn't hardware the reason everyone and their grandpa bought an xbox? Oh, and just so you know trying to start an argument but saying you dont really care about other people's opinion means that you're only here to throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.
#177ZHDALKERPosted 12/29/2012 8:41:21 PM
Vita's hardware is vastly superior to the 3DS' one. Fact.
Vita has more potential than 3DS. Fact.
3DS has more good NEW (i.e. not ports or adaptations) games than Vita. Fact.
3DS outsells Vita. Fact.

I don't buy consoles because of the hardware, I buy them to play games on them and so far 3DS is better in that particular field. Vita has a lot of really good games, but all of them I have played somewhere else and the fact that now they can be played on the go don't make more attractive at all.
---
Yes! I am invincible!
#178Steve_TeddiePosted 12/29/2012 8:42:27 PM
Thanks for the laughs guys. The Sony fanboys are seriously a very insecure, defensive and delusionally rage-filled bunch. Heavysack's meltdown over the worst fanboys (which the entire Internet knows is Sony fanboys) was especially hilarious.

I agree, that's the only reason I come to this board. I say one bad thing and several good things, they pull out the one bad thing and meltdown over it.

On Topic: Yes, all Sony fans care about is specs, if they actually liked portable gaming, they'd have both and enjoy having both, without fanning over either one!

Fanning? LOL. Fawning, kid.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#179DemonDog666Posted 12/29/2012 8:43:09 PM
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

Vita also has better games, support and features so your point is moot.
#180ZHDALKERPosted 12/29/2012 8:48:15 PM
VegetableBoy posted...
MotiJr posted...

wasn't hardware the reason everyone and their grandpa bought an xbox? Oh, and just so you know trying to start an argument but saying you dont really care about other people's opinion means that you're only here to throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

And, no, I bought an Xbox because it had some specific exclusive games that I couldn't play anywhere else (I didn't own a PC at the time).
It had SW KotOR 1,2, Halo 1,2, PGR 1,2, Ninja Gaiden, Forza Motorsport, Jade Empire, Rallisport Challenge 1,2... Lots of 1,2-s, eh?
The same applies to PS2 and GC and almost any other console apart from Vita which I bought only because of P4G and PSP games.
---
Yes! I am invincible!