Sony fans care only about hardware.

#31Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 7:59:14 AM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
I think this just about sums up the Nintendo fanboys:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3CXSN33XIBI0Q/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Lol, you're still trying to post that, after your first topic got deleted? You're a fanboy yourself, dude. You can't talk.

But I'll play your little game: http://www.themindofgame.com/2010/03/13/why-sony-fanboys-are-the-worst-of-the-bunch/

HAHA! God help you if you take blogs as fact.

HAHA! God help you if you take one random person on amazon as a fact that Nintendo fanboys are worse.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#32SixSixSevenEighPosted 12/29/2012 8:00:00 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3CXSN33XIBI0Q/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Lol, you're still trying to post that, after your first topic got deleted? You're a fanboy yourself, dude. You can't talk.

But I'll play your little game: http://www.themindofgame.com/2010/03/13/why-sony-fanboys-are-the-worst-of-the-bunch/

HAHA! God help you if you take one random person on amazon as a fact that Nintendo fanboys are worse.

Well its a far better source than yours.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#33thisranksPosted 12/29/2012 8:00:41 AM
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

With a sig like that i find it hard to believe you care about this. Perhaps you are fishing for fanboys to bash them? The real question is are you a 3DS fanboy?
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#34Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:02:00 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Well its a far better source than yours.

Lol I really can't tell if you're serious or not.
Even a more recent thing when Bayonetta 2 was announced for the WiiU, Sony fanboys were sending death threats to Kamiya on Twitter.
---
#35OtakuGameraPosted 12/29/2012 8:03:27 AM
Even a more recent thing when Bayonetta 2 was announced for the WiiU, Sony fanboys were sending death threats to Kamiya on Twitter.

how did you know it was a sony fanboy?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#36MotiJr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:06:51 AM
thisranks posted...
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

With a sig like that i find it hard to believe you care about this. Perhaps you are fishing for fanboys to bash them? The real question is are you a 3DS fanboy?

I'm looking for opinions seeing as this is a discussion forum. I'm a fan of the 3d. Vita is interesting but the games don't interest me at the moment and so I can't justify the price.
Does that satisfy your curiosity? You're getting surprisingly defensive, as are a few posters. I don't understand why though, I'm just asking a question.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#37LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 8:10:29 AM
OtakuGamera posted...

how did you know it was a sony fanboy?

Cause of the fuss they make with anything leaving Sony? Though Bayonetta was really on the the 360 first... Meh.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#38Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:16:27 AM
MotiJr posted...
thisranks posted...
MotiJr posted...

I'm looking for opinions seeing as this is a discussion forum. I'm a fan of the 3d. Vita is interesting but the games don't interest me at the moment and so I can't justify the price.
Does that satisfy your curiosity? You're getting surprisingly defensive, as are a few posters. I don't understand why though, I'm just asking a question.

Holy crap I wish I still had the screencaps of twitter.

And Sony fanboys are known for overreacting with this kind of crap like when FF13 came out on the 360 and I think a Devil May Cry game too, if I remember correctly. And the ps3 version of Bayonetta sold much more than the 360 version, so the Sony fanboys felt like Platinum Games owed them since they supported their game before and failed to understand that without Nintendo, there would be no Bayonetta 2 at all!

There's even a "boycott bayonetta 2" site for Christ's sake.
---
#39Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:16:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:16:52 AM
Tzuba12 should get a pie to the face, what a BS statement. PS3 owners hated Bayonetta. It ran like #### on the PS3.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!