Sony fans care only about hardware.

#41PrinnyGod_Posted 12/29/2012 9:17:10 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Lol I really can't tell if you're serious or not.
Even a more recent thing when Bayonetta 2 was announced for the WiiU, Sony fanboys were sending death threats to Kamiya on Twitter.

how did you know it was a sony fanboy?

Cause of the fuss they make with anything leaving Sony? Though Bayonetta was really on the the 360 first... Meh.

...So you're assuming then? When it could very well be a fan of bayonetta who had it on 360? There has been people complaining of bayonetta being on the wiiU on both sides. But of course, it's obviously only sony fans /sarcasm.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#42LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 9:18:32 AM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Even a more recent thing when Bayonetta 2 was announced for the WiiU, Sony fanboys were sending death threats to Kamiya on Twitter.

Cause of the fuss they make with anything leaving Sony? Though Bayonetta was really on the the 360 first... Meh.

...So you're assuming then? When it could very well be a fan of bayonetta who had it on 360? There has been people complaining of bayonetta being on the wiiU on both sides. But of course, it's obviously only sony fans /sarcasm.

Never said it was only sony, I just was saying it is a higher chance, since Sony fans do b**** a lot about stuff like that.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#43HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 9:18:54 AM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

Bayonetta was the first PS3 game I bought and returned it the same day. It ran horrible on the PS3. The kid is so full of ####, he just exposed himself.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#44LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 9:20:54 AM
Heavysack posted...
PrinnyGod_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

Bayonetta was the first PS3 game I bought and returned it the same day. It ran horrible on the PS3. The kid is so full of ####, he just exposed himself.

When did I ever say it ran better on the ps3? Are you blind or do you like making up stuff?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#45ZekrixPosted 12/29/2012 9:22:26 AM
Lol, it's funny how Sony fanboys now say "Bayonetta was a crappy game" now that it joined the Nintendo crew.

It's like, i remember when you said that "DBZ, Naruto and Bleach are childish animes, why do you want them on such awesome console like Vita?" and then everyone getting happy that Vita is getting Project Versus J.

lmao.
---
Proud member of Team Galactic ~The True G~
#46KaiKun91Posted 12/29/2012 9:22:29 AM
nicktheman1 posted...
Superior power = more potential. Will Sony capitalize on that potential? Probably not.

Great way to put it.
#47Kilikan5670Posted 12/29/2012 9:22:40 AM
ERMA THREW A TANTRUM DERP!
In all seriousness, if i could afford to I'd buy both a 3ds and a vita. 3ds has its perks(3d not being one of them IMHO). So does the vita.
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
#48HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 9:23:56 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Heavysack posted...
PrinnyGod_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

When did I ever say it ran better on the ps3? Are you blind or do you like making up stuff?

I'm talking about Tzuba12 ? Are you stupid ?
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#49Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 9:24:42 AM
Heavysack posted...
Tzuba12 should get a pie to the face, what a BS statement. PS3 owners hated Bayonetta. It ran like #### on the PS3.

What statement? That the ps3 version of Bayonetta sold more than the 360 version? Because that's a fact.

And like I said, Sony fanboys are known for this crap.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#50thisranksPosted 12/29/2012 9:25:40 AM
I'd like to add that it's the game libraries that made the PS1 and PS2 far greater than their competition. Nintendo consoles have had poor 3rd party support ever since. When i saw the different screenshots for Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 on both PS1 and SNES my allegiance switched to Sony. It was a no brainer. For the record i did purchase both versions to support Koei.

If i were asked to pick between 3DS and Vita i would pick Vita atm. Why? Does 3DS have Persona 4 on it? Game library > hardware when it comes to gaming. The hardware is rendered impotent without a game library to play on it. If you bought a handheld gaming device for something other than gaming i'd suggest a psychiatric evaluation anyways.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW