Sony fans care only about hardware.

#51LightHawKnightPosted 12/29/2012 8:25:55 AM
Heavysack posted...

I'm talking about Tzuba12 ? Are you stupid ?

And you quote the guy who quoted my post? So you are blind.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#52HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:26:06 AM
Zekrix posted...
Lol, it's funny how Sony fanboys now say "Bayonetta was a crappy game" now that it joined the Nintendo crew.

It's like, i remember when you said that "DBZ, Naruto and Bleach are childish animes, why do you want them on such awesome console like Vita?" and then everyone getting happy that Vita is getting Project Versus J.

lmao.

Lie after lie after lie keep dem lies coming, lol.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#53ZekrixPosted 12/29/2012 8:27:12 AM
thisranks posted...
I'd like to add that it's the game libraries that made the PS1 and PS2 far greater than their competition. Nintendo consoles have had poor 3rd party support ever since. When i saw the different screenshots for Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 on both PS1 and SNES my allegiance switched to Sony. It was a no brainer. For the record i did purchase both versions to support Koei.

If i were asked to pick between 3DS and Vita i would pick Vita atm. Why? Does 3DS have Persona 4 on it? Game library > hardware when it comes to gaming. The hardware is rendered impotent without a game library to play on it. If you bought a handheld gaming device for something other than gaming i'd suggest a psychiatric evaluation anyways.

lol at people using old, PS2 port as example of "gaming library"
---
Proud member of Team Galactic ~The True G~
#54Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:27:19 AM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
Lol I really can't tell if you're serious or not.
Even a more recent thing when Bayonetta 2 was announced for the WiiU, Sony fanboys were sending death threats to Kamiya on Twitter.

how did you know it was a sony fanboy?

Cause of the fuss they make with anything leaving Sony? Though Bayonetta was really on the the 360 first... Meh.

...So you're assuming then? When it could very well be a fan of bayonetta who had it on 360? There has been people complaining of bayonetta being on the wiiU on both sides. But of course, it's obviously only sony fans /sarcasm.

I never said it was only a Sony fan, but I'd bet that most of them WERE Sony fanboys. Especially since they have a pattern of doing things like this.

And If you at least followed Kamiya on twitter, you'd see how many people were complaining that Bayonetta 2 would be on a "kiddy" console, and saying it should be on the ps3.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#55Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:29:52 AM
thisranks posted...
I'd like to add that it's the game libraries that made the PS1 and PS2 far greater than their competition. Nintendo consoles have had poor 3rd party support ever since. When i saw the different screenshots for Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 on both PS1 and SNES my allegiance switched to Sony. It was a no brainer. For the record i did purchase both versions to support Koei.

If i were asked to pick between 3DS and Vita i would pick Vita atm. Why? Does 3DS have Persona 4 on it? Game library > hardware when it comes to gaming. The hardware is rendered impotent without a game library to play on it. If you bought a handheld gaming device for something other than gaming i'd suggest a psychiatric evaluation anyways.

Yes, game library > hardware. Which is why people are going for the 3DS instead of the Vita.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#56HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:30:01 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Heavysack posted...
Tzuba12 should get a pie to the face, what a BS statement. PS3 owners hated Bayonetta. It ran like #### on the PS3.

What statement? That the ps3 version of Bayonetta sold more than the 360 version? Because that's a fact.

And like I said, Sony fanboys are known for this crap.

Yeah I bought a copy doesn't mean I liked it. Did you play the PS3 version of Bayonetta ? No so shhhh, you have no idea what you're talking about. PS3 version of Bayonetta was severely nerfed compared to the 360. The 360 version ran on a solid 60 FPS the PS3 version was 30 FPS and was ported by Sega.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#57ZekrixPosted 12/29/2012 8:30:07 AM
Heavysack posted...
Zekrix posted...
Lol, it's funny how Sony fanboys now say "Bayonetta was a crappy game" now that it joined the Nintendo crew.

It's like, i remember when you said that "DBZ, Naruto and Bleach are childish animes, why do you want them on such awesome console like Vita?" and then everyone getting happy that Vita is getting Project Versus J.

lmao.

Lie after lie after lie keep dem lies coming, lol.

So, where's that great proof of me lying? Maybe the fact people use old port as a definition of "Gaming Library" is a lie too? Since when a Library is one book?
---
Proud member of Team Galactic ~The True G~
#58CaptainMoosePosted 12/29/2012 8:32:46 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
Vita has better games than 3DS in my opinion and is a vastly superior gaming system in fact.

/topic

Haha like Fire Emblem & (real) SMT? Oh yeah go ahead and play the P4 "remake" and let the real gamers play some real good games that we haven't played a million times already... Like P4.
#59HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:33:49 AM(edited)
LightHawKnight posted...
Heavysack posted...

I'm talking about Tzuba12 ? Are you stupid ?

And you quote the guy who quoted my post? So you are blind.

I was talking about Tzuba12. I agreed with your post, seriously wow XD
---
#60ThePonyColliePosted 12/29/2012 8:33:52 AM
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

Confirmed Drone. Useless topic.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans