Sony fans care only about hardware.

#61Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:35:46 AM
Heavysack posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
Heavysack posted...
Tzuba12 should get a pie to the face, what a BS statement. PS3 owners hated Bayonetta. It ran like #### on the PS3.

What statement? That the ps3 version of Bayonetta sold more than the 360 version? Because that's a fact.

And like I said, Sony fanboys are known for this crap.

Yeah I bought a copy doesn't mean I liked it. Did you play the PS3 version of Bayonetta ? No so shhhh, you have no idea what you're talking about. PS3 version of Bayonetta was severely nerfed compared to the 360. The 360 version ran on a solid 60 FPS the PS3 version was 30 FPS and was ported by Sega.

That doesn't prove anything, dude. Just because YOU didn't like it, doesn't mean other people didn't. Like I said, the ps3 fans felt like p* owed them something since it sold more on the ps3 than the 360, even if it was a crappy port. Maybe they felt (I'm sure most of them did) that since it was such a crappy port, they deserved Bayonneta 2 because they never got a good version of the game.

And again, coupled with the fact that Sony fanboys are the only ones known to completely overeact when it comes to things like this, this gen.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#62DalekZeroPosted 12/29/2012 8:37:30 AM
I feel that yes, sony handheld libraries are better then their nintendo counterparts. yes, persona 4 and MGS are ps2 ports, but you have to consider that some people (like me) never played them on a ps2 and are glad that they are being ported to a more modern system. all in all, i bought a vita because ive liked what sony has to offer. legend of zelda and mario were nice while i was younger, but i was able to play persona 1, 2, and 3 on my psp, something i could never do on my ds. having better hardware is a plus, but the acual GAMES of sony handhelds have more to offer too.
#63ServantOfErieosPosted 12/29/2012 8:38:41 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
What memorable games have Sony put out? When I say memorable I'm talking about "will people remember, or even care these games existed in 10 years?".

Little big planet
Uncharted
Jak and daxter
Sly cooper
Ratchet and clank
Gran turismo
Killzone
Heavy rain
Ico
Shadow of the collosus
and much more

any other stupid questions?

inb4youquoteeachoneandtellmewhyyouhatethem

Dude, you forgot this year's game of the year:

Journey
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#64ZekrixPosted 12/29/2012 8:38:56 AM
DalekZero posted...
I feel that yes, sony handheld libraries are better then their nintendo counterparts. yes, persona 4 and MGS are ps2 ports, but you have to consider that some people (like me) never played them on a ps2 and are glad that they are being ported to a more modern system. all in all, i bought a vita because ive liked what sony has to offer. legend of zelda and mario were nice while i was younger, but i was able to play persona 1, 2, and 3 on my psp, something i could never do on my ds. having better hardware is a plus, but the acual GAMES of sony handhelds have more to offer too.

New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 4 topics, 40 messages per day
---
Proud member of Team Galactic ~The True G~
#65MotiJr(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:41:09 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

Confirmed Drone. Useless topic.

Confirmed Pony. Useless post.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#66Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:42:10 AM
Heavysack posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Heavysack posted...

I'm talking about Tzuba12 ? Are you stupid ?

And you quote the guy who quoted my post? So you are blind.

I was talking about Tzuba12. I agreed with your post, seriously wow XD

I think you need to go reread everything, because if you're agreeing with him, you're agreeing with me, since he's said the same things I have.
---
#67HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:42:30 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
MotiJr posted...
Would you say this is an accurate observation? I ask because the only argument I see is 3ds might sell more but Vita has better hardware. One person even uses a fast food analogy in their Sig

If the Vita was weaker than or equal to the 3ds, would you buy it? Personally, I think it's a sad situation when people will only purchase a gaming device because it has x power. It is for this reason that last gen had good games but lacked originality or that innate fun factor. I like good graphics and smooth gameplay but it's all pointless when the game just doesn't feel exciting or fresh.

I assume ponies are gonna feel heartbroken by my opinion but I don't care. This is a discussion and you can contribute like a mature, mentally sound person or you can throw a tantrum and look like an idiot.

Confirmed Drone. Useless topic.

Word, horrible topic should be burned at the stake its so bad. Worst thing is talking to somebody who has no idea what they're talking about. How did this topic go to Bayonetta, LOL. Sony fans have a patterned of sending death threats ? Why to ###### generalize cause people were to busy playing GOD OF WAR 3 to even give a flying ####
about Bayonetta on the PS3. All the reviews dissed the PS3 version, LOL.

"But but it was the Sony fanboys", this is a new low.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#68Lord_VishanaPosted 12/29/2012 8:45:18 AM
Well, this escalated quickly...

Both systems are great(hardware wise) and have a nice library.

*jumps out of topic*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#69Tzuba12Posted 12/29/2012 8:46:08 AM
I feel that yes, Nintendo handheld libraries are better then their Sony counterparts. yes, OOT and Star Fox 64 3D are N64 ports, but you have to consider that some people (like me) never played them on a N64 and are glad that they are being ported to a more modern system. all in all, i bought a 3DS because ive liked what Nintendo has to offer. Persona 4 and MGS were nice while i was younger, but i was able to play Mario 64, Starfox, OOT on my 3DS, something i could never do on my Vita. having better hardware is a plus, but the acual GAMES of Nintendo handhelds have more to offer too.
---
#70HeavysackPosted 12/29/2012 8:48:35 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Heavysack posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Heavysack posted...

I'm talking about Tzuba12 ? Are you stupid ?

And you quote the guy who quoted my post? So you are blind.

I was talking about Tzuba12. I agreed with your post, seriously wow XD

I think you need to go reread everything, because if you're agreeing with him, you're agreeing with me, since he's said the same things I have.

Yeah, my bat. I thought he was Otaku. Really ? Putting the blame on Sony fans for Bayonetta death threats ? Really ? you know they really didn't give a #### about that game. We have GOD OF WAR for crying out loud. I think you guys are mad we didn't give a ####. I think that's the real issue.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!