Get Dynasty Warriors for $10 less physical, or get it digital on my 32GB card?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 12/29/2012 10:17:06 PM
I have around $18 in my PS wallet already. - Results (62 votes)
Digital, make use of dat card space man!
19.35% (12 votes)
Physical
80.65% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Digitally means I don't have to carry one more game card around with me, it'll never get lost, stolen, or broken, and I can redownload it if I need to. However, it's $10 more. That's......um..........breakfast and lunch for one day? S***, that does seem like a bad argument. It also takes up card space, but that's kinda what I bought a 32GB for in the first place, yeah?

Digital prices fluctuate so ridiculously sometimes. One day a game is $30 and the next day it's $15. I'll probably buy it and the PS Store will have it half off the next week after. I'm giving it til New Years to see if they'll have it on sale.

Physical is well.....cheaper. I can resell it should I not like the game.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2LitCandlezPosted 12/29/2012 10:19:18 PM
Good rule:

If a game is awesome, get it physical. It will be your main game and likely always on your Vita

If a game is subpar/not your main type of game, get it digital. It will be on your system whenever you feel like playing it and you won't have to worry about constantly swapping it for the main game.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#3thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 10:20:11 PM
Nah, Persona 4 Golden is gonna be in my Vita until the game cart melts. I got AC:L for that reason. Also because it was on sale >_>
---
#4thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:40:02 AM
bump
---
#5LitCandlezPosted 12/30/2012 11:42:38 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Nah, Persona 4 Golden is gonna be in my Vita until the game cart melts. I got AC:L for that reason. Also because it was on sale >_>

I don't get it. Are you agreeing with me or what? If P4G is your main game then get DW digital. Then you won't have to keep on switched between the two.

Get your favorite games physical.

Subpar games digital.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#6silverbulltPosted 12/30/2012 11:47:27 AM
All my PSV games are digital, inc. DWN. The $10 extra price tag is worth it in my opinion for the convenience.

Might as well start getting used to digital distribution now...
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
#7Garfield64Posted 12/30/2012 11:58:29 AM
LitCandlez posted...
Good rule:

If a game is awesome, get it physical. It will be your main game and likely always on your Vita

If a game is subpar/not your main type of game, get it digital. It will be on your system whenever you feel like playing it and you won't have to worry about constantly swapping it for the main game.

ACTUAL GOOD RULE:

If a game is awesome, get it digital. Because you will play it so much and like it so much you can come back to it and play it anytime.

If a game is subpar, get it physical. After you beat it and your done with it. Chances are you will never play it again anyways and can just store it away or sell it back.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#8thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:03:38 PM
Alright, think I'm gonna go for it digital. Just hope that Sony doesn't pull a fast one and makes it half off or something anytime soon...

Then again, isn't it the developers who set the digital prices?
---
#9LitCandlezPosted 12/30/2012 12:04:31 PM
Garfield64 posted...
LitCandlez posted...
Good rule:

ACTUAL GOOD RULE:

If a game is awesome, get it digital. Because you will play it so much and like it so much you can come back to it and play it anytime.

If a game is subpar, get it physical. After you beat it and your done with it. Chances are you will never play it again anyways and can just store it away or sell it back.

I don't sell games though..
---
#10fan615boyPosted 12/30/2012 12:05:28 PM
just get the physical copy it's cheaper and if you are done you can sale it save the space on you 32GB for some thing better like street fighter x tekken
---
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922