Get Dynasty Warriors for $10 less physical, or get it digital on my 32GB card?

#11thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:06:46 AM
fan615boy posted...
just get the physical copy it's cheaper and if you are done you can sale it save the space on you 32GB for some thing better like street fighter x tekken

I thought you said something better?
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#12thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:13:37 AM
I don't think DW Next would be subpar, LBP and Gravity Rush couldn't hold my attention enough, so I sold them as soon as I beat them.
---
#13fan615boyPosted 12/30/2012 11:16:51 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
fan615boy posted...
just get the physical copy it's cheaper and if you are done you can sale it save the space on you 32GB for some thing better like street fighter x tekken

I thought you said something better?

cold
---
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922
#14thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:28:14 AM
Nothing personal, just hate Capcom fighters, and besides I have MK and BlazBlue and Dissidia, and Def Jam: Fight for NY, and Fate/Unlimited Codes on my Vita.

Dynasty Warriors though, I don't have anything like that on it.
---
#15JobocanPosted 12/30/2012 11:38:15 AM
Always buy physical because it's the only way you actually own anything. Also, physical is ALWAYS cheaper than digital if you do your research (which makes no sense, but that's how it works, you can frequently get pre-orders for 10-20% off, sometimes more). Also, if you sell games when you're done with them, you can't do that with digital. Also you can lend your games to friends if you get them physical. And digital takes a lot longer to go down in price than physical too, if ever.

The only advantage of going digital is that switching games is faster... Big whoop, you save a couple seconds, all that for a more expensive game that you don't own.

My only exception to this is Steam, because you can get almost any game for cheap, whether it be through their sales, or websites like greenmangaming.com that sell steam codes for discounts and have constant sales.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#16Error1355(Moderator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:51:12 AM
I'm a MGS collector, so I will eventually buy a physical version of the Vita HD collection... but the deal for it for $17 on PSN+ is just too good. I might have to do that and maybe keep a sealed Vita version eventually.
---
She had the summer's smile with winter's skin
And all along with words beyond me she welcomed me in
#17plo617Posted 12/30/2012 11:53:44 AM
My rule for digital and physical is this...

Digital

Good game
High replay value
Digital file size is reasonable (though the first two might off set this one)

Physical

Decent game
Low replay value
Digital File size is massive

Though I'd seriously wait until tomorrow to get Dynasty Warriors (or any game really) because there's going to be another sale.
#18XplodnPnguins92Posted 12/30/2012 12:04:56 PM
superior physical copy
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#19thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:10:25 PM
What's this about me not owning games that are digital?

I paid for it, and if the game is taken from me, I demand a refund back, simple as that. I've done it in the past with Sony, I can do it again. Regardless, I'm not worried about that.

Physical copies usually aren't a problem for me, but try carrying around all my UMDs with my PSP before I went digital. Now I have all my games on the memory stick, it's so much more tidy and convenient. Also doesn't help that swapping game cards with the Vita is more of a pain than it should be. My fingers are really big and just pulling open the game slot and popping the game out takes more time than it should.

I've had a fun experience with Dynasty Warriors, and the only reason why I sold 7 was because there was a price drop imminent, so I sold it while it still had value, and never got around to rebuying it. It's only around 1.5 GB, too.

I don't want to make it sound like I already know my answer, just pointing out things as I see them.
---
#20Garfield64Posted 12/31/2012 11:26:09 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
What's this about me not owning games that are digital?

I paid for it, and if the game is taken from me, I demand a refund back, simple as that. I've done it in the past with Sony, I can do it again. Regardless, I'm not worried about that.

Physical copies usually aren't a problem for me, but try carrying around all my UMDs with my PSP before I went digital. Now I have all my games on the memory stick, it's so much more tidy and convenient. Also doesn't help that swapping game cards with the Vita is more of a pain than it should be. My fingers are really big and just pulling open the game slot and popping the game out takes more time than it should.

I've had a fun experience with Dynasty Warriors, and the only reason why I sold 7 was because there was a price drop imminent, so I sold it while it still had value, and never got around to rebuying it. It's only around 1.5 GB, too.

I don't want to make it sound like I already know my answer, just pointing out things as I see them.

If you liked 7 you will love Next =). Plus IMO it's arguably one of the best looking 3d games on vita.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!