How can P4G be the best game ever when it's not even the best SMT game?

#141MegaMettaurPosted 1/1/2013 3:00:46 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Why is this topic still going.

because erios is posting here.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#142Mystickay86Posted 1/1/2013 3:03:32 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
Post up SMT review scores.

you called?

http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#143PrinnyGod_Posted 1/1/2013 4:08:34 PM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
That game was horrible, even ragnarok tactics is a better turn based strategy rpg than devil survivor.

trolls aren't supposed to make themselves obvious

I wasn't expecting to enjoy Ragnarok Tactics, but it's actually a lot better than Devil survivor. All though the two doesn't come close to Tactics Ogre.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#144rockman202Posted 1/1/2013 4:15:38 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
I'm getting the vibe that the only ones (at least in this topic) saying P4G is the best SMT game only played P4G. Pretty much everyone who said they played another SMT game likes another one better. Not saying P4G isn't good, but maybe some of you shouldn't take people talking up other SMT games as a slight to P4G. If anything, you ought to explore those games as you may also like them more than the "best game ever".

Not me, played Nocturne, Devil Survivor 1 and 2, Strange Journey, and P1/2/3/4. I think P4G is the best out of all of them.
#145ServantOfErieosPosted 1/1/2013 4:23:20 PM
rockman202 posted...
LHS_2012 posted...
I'm getting the vibe that the only ones (at least in this topic) saying P4G is the best SMT game only played P4G. Pretty much everyone who said they played another SMT game likes another one better. Not saying P4G isn't good, but maybe some of you shouldn't take people talking up other SMT games as a slight to P4G. If anything, you ought to explore those games as you may also like them more than the "best game ever".

Not me, played Nocturne, Devil Survivor 1 and 2, Strange Journey, and P1/2/3/4. I think P4G is the best out of all of them.

Shimmy, Fake jump, jump shot!

3 pointer!!!

Shadows annihilated.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#146GhetsisPosted 1/1/2013 5:22:50 PM(edited)
PrinnyGod_ posted...
PrinnyGod_ posted...
That game was horrible, even ragnarok tactics is a better turn based strategy rpg than devil survivor.

trolls aren't supposed to make themselves obvious

I wasn't expecting to enjoy Ragnarok Tactics, but it's actually a lot better than Devil survivor. All though the two doesn't come close to Tactics Ogre.

What. I'm a huge Ragnarok Online fanboy, but even I know that Ragnarok Tactics is a seriously flawed game.

Devil Survivor is a fantastic game, on the other hand, and it's honestly better than Ragnarok Tactics in every single way, except for non-battle graphics.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#147HeavysackPosted 1/1/2013 6:02:59 PM
rockman202 posted...
LHS_2012 posted...

/end thread
---
Persona 4 isn't a SMT game, please stop the constant butthurt SMT fans.
#148Lord_VishanaPosted 1/1/2013 6:11:40 PM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
As someone who has played the entire core SMT series and played Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden, I can honestly say I love both series. This is just my personal preference, but I love SMT just a little bit more. This is my first time playing P4G and I'm enjoying it soooo much! The story is compelling and I care about the characters.

Preferring one series over the other doesn't make anyone a troll or a drone. This board and many people on it need to learn tolerance, people are allowed to have different tastes and opinions. It doesn't make them wrong if you don't agree with it.

Quoting my own post for clarity. People are entitled to their own opinions, please stop attacking others for having different ones.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#149ServantOfErieosPosted 1/1/2013 6:38:51 PM
Quoting oneself.

Cute.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#150DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/1/2013 7:49:28 PM
This topic is pathetic.

SMT and Persona are both complete garbage. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma