How can P4G be the best game ever when it's not even the best SMT game?

#41AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/30/2012 1:22:27 PM
Salty, salty Vita fanboys in every topic on this board? LMAO @ the holiday meltdowns Vita fans have been spewing out lately;0)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#42Whitecat007Posted 12/30/2012 1:26:15 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Salty, salty Vita fanboys in every topic on this board? LMAO @ the holiday meltdowns Vita fans have been spewing out lately;0)

Enjoy Wipeout let it remind how you wasted your money on the 3DS.
#43DoomerangPosted 12/30/2012 1:30:16 PM(edited)

What does the vita fanboy logic have to do about comparing P4G to other SMT games?
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#44CyhortI82Posted 12/30/2012 1:52:46 PM
I hate original SMT. Hate. They're frustrating and the stories are nothing to write home about so they're not at all for me. Persona is hit or miss though. I like 4 because it had good characters and I'm gonna finish it someday because the ending is supposedly not depressing, but I hated 3 because of the ending and I didn't even start 2 because of the

Spoilers

"it was all a dream, now do it over again" two games crap.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#45shampoowarriorPosted 12/30/2012 1:56:02 PM
miyuki308 posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
The only question is do you prefer your uncool SMT games to be high school dating sims about the power of friendship, laughing at fat people, and learning to play instruments in three days... or a bleak, challenging demon-infested apocalypse?

RPG in school. In fact, any kind of modern setting. There are too many fantasy and apocalyptic settings already.

Modern settings are great, I agree. And I don't dislike the Persona games by any means. I would just take Devil Survivor or SMTI modern over Persona 4 anime shenanigans.

P1 and P3 were okay, setting-wise, and P2 seems like it will be the best setting. Catherine had a great modern fantasy feel, imo.

Could definitely use more modern fantasy from all companies.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#46darkdragongirlPosted 12/30/2012 1:58:27 PM
I prefer main-line Pokemon games, and hate the Dungeon series.

People have different preferences. You people are wack.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#47Zwei79Posted 12/30/2012 2:03:18 PM
Digital devil saga is the BEST!!!!!
---
~ keep it cool ~
#48Nightmare637Posted 12/30/2012 2:12:50 PM
Persona is bigger and more main stream than the main series(sadly) so it's not that big of a surprise.
#49CrisisOfFatePosted 12/30/2012 2:13:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50Overlord HikashPosted 12/30/2012 2:20:34 PM
I thought Persona 4 was excellent. I've always enjoyed the Persona series. Of the SMT, though, Nocturne reigns supreme, for me.
---
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity