How can P4G be the best game ever when it's not even the best SMT game?

#81NinjaGamer_23Posted 1/1/2013 4:16:32 AM
Cant we all just get along?

Persona 4 is a spinoff of the main SMT games, however everyone has their favorite SMT game.

I just bought DDS and Nocturne for ps2 yesterday together and can't wait to get into it. My very first SMT game was strange journey and is really good.
#82Skull007o_OPosted 1/1/2013 4:45:44 AM(edited)
Perhaps I'm generalizing too much, but it seems like hardcore SMT fans hate the persona series because of some sort of jealousy or that stuff, like, they can't stand the praise people give to P4G nowadays

Anyway, I bet only 20% of those who 'hate' the game are the only ones who played it from beginning to end, the others might be just trolls or can't tolerate the popularity of the game

Edit: Persona is not part of the SMT series, so that title is kinda wrong
#83lunchEATSyouPosted 1/1/2013 4:56:24 AM
If I could sell my copy of Ragnarok Odyssey, i would be able to buy P4G and find out for myself O_O
---
You think Soviet Russia jokes are exageration?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbBP_-sQRkk
#84wwwgippal2Posted 1/1/2013 5:10:48 AM
Persona is not part of the SMT franchise. Only in the western versions do they call it SMT. And that was because they wanted to boost Persona 1 sales.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#85fatelordPosted 1/1/2013 5:26:57 AM
I adored Nocturne, Digital Devil saga and devil survivor ... but to dismiss P4G like that is plain stupid ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#86Mystickay86Posted 1/1/2013 8:30:20 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Persona is lame and the fanboys are reaching FF status. Go back to your dating sim and let the RPG guys do their thing.

And you're what is wrong with the generation of gamers these days.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#87WiiFan77Posted 1/1/2013 8:54:03 AM
I don't mind people thinking P4G is the best game ever, but I really think most Persona-only fans should play other SMT games first, before making that judgment.
---
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#88HeavysackPosted 1/1/2013 10:37:32 AM
WiiFan77 posted...
I don't mind people thinking P4G is the best game ever, but I really think most Persona-only fans should play other SMT games first, before making that judgment.

Persona isn't a SMT game.
#89ServantOfErieosPosted 1/1/2013 10:40:54 AM
Why play SMT, when you can play persona?

lol @ SMT fanboys and lol @ this board sometimes.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#90Lelouch71Posted 1/1/2013 11:15:38 AM
P4 is bottom tier in my list of megaten titles. It's a good jrpg, but it's not a great megaten IMO. I still enjoy the game though and had plenty of fun.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"