Why do you visit the Vita board? Poll within.

#41Megaman OmegaPosted 12/31/2012 3:29:29 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Other...I'm a Vita supporter and want to defend it from the annoying drones who represent 80 percent of this board.

Wouldn't that simply make you a drone as well? Mindlessly coming here to get in e-fights to protect the honor of a company for...whatever reason.

He's the prime example of a rabid fandrone. He's such a pony, he's not even trying to hide it.
---
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
#42Nightmare637Posted 12/31/2012 3:30:53 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Other...I'm a Vita supporter and want to defend it from the annoying drones who represent 80 percent of this board.

Wouldn't that simply make you a drone as well? Mindlessly coming here to get in e-fights to protect the honor of a company for...whatever reason.

He's the prime example of a rabid fandrone. He's such a pony, he's not even trying to hide it.

well...that is his name.
#43Spiffy247Posted 12/31/2012 3:38:17 PM
I am an owner of a Vita and a 3DS. I am here because I want to interact with people with Vitas, and if I'm lucky, also 3DSes. I am also here to occasionally find people to be friends on PSN, and find out what games are good.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#44Enigma149Posted 12/31/2012 4:05:10 PM
Right now, it's, "I own a 3DS and come here for Vita news."
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#45IcyFlamez96Posted 12/31/2012 4:08:13 PM
Bleu posted...
Other :
11. I'm going to buy a VITA soon and I'm looking for news for VITA

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#46ThePonyColliePosted 1/1/2013 3:25:10 AM
Starwars4J posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

I'm a proud Pony! not a drone. And BTW, I belong here. Unlike the invading drones with their sales.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#47DreamSiamesePosted 1/1/2013 4:15:23 AM
I come here to get the scoop on things related to the Vita and to find out what games are "in" at the moment