Why do you visit the Vita board? Poll within.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why do you visit the Vita board? Poll within.
3 years ago#41
ThePonyCollie posted...
Other...I'm a Vita supporter and want to defend it from the annoying drones who represent 80 percent of this board.

Wouldn't that simply make you a drone as well? Mindlessly coming here to get in e-fights to protect the honor of a company for...whatever reason.

He's the prime example of a rabid fandrone. He's such a pony, he's not even trying to hide it.
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
3 years ago#42
Megaman Omega posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Other...I'm a Vita supporter and want to defend it from the annoying drones who represent 80 percent of this board.

Wouldn't that simply make you a drone as well? Mindlessly coming here to get in e-fights to protect the honor of a company for...whatever reason.

He's the prime example of a rabid fandrone. He's such a pony, he's not even trying to hide it.

well...that is his name.
3 years ago#43
I am an owner of a Vita and a 3DS. I am here because I want to interact with people with Vitas, and if I'm lucky, also 3DSes. I am also here to occasionally find people to be friends on PSN, and find out what games are good.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#44
Right now, it's, "I own a 3DS and come here for Vita news."
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
3 years ago#45
Bleu posted...
Other :
11. I'm going to buy a VITA soon and I'm looking for news for VITA
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
3 years ago#46
Starwars4J posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

I'm a proud Pony! not a drone. And BTW, I belong here. Unlike the invading drones with their sales.
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
3 years ago#47
I come here to get the scoop on things related to the Vita and to find out what games are "in" at the moment
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why do you visit the Vita board? Poll within.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived