Vita board. I have sinned...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita board. I have sinned...

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
4 years ago#21
I like them both too,but i give a huge edge to the Vita.....

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
4 years ago#22
ITT Enjoying a different system/Playing games on a different system =Sins. I'm definitely going to hell then.
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
4 years ago#23
MidgardDragon99 posted...
The Vita and the 3DS are both solid systems with solid libraries with something for everyone. Remove your fanboy goggles and stop being divisive.

Simply a matter of opinion bro. That 3ds sat in my room collecting dust. It got to the point of me being mindlessly bored as soon as I turned it on. The only game that kept my attention was chrono trigger ds. I've put more time into my vita in the 2 weeks I had it than my 3ds I've owned 5 months. My library consisted of Oot, TWEWY, Tekken 3d, chrono trigger, mario 3d land, nsmb2, gta ctw, mario kart, and many others I can't recall. There's big talk about monster hunter, but honestly the franchise is highly overated. The only good MH was part 2 on psone. And I thought P4G was overhyped trash...
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita board. I have sinned...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived