So, why is not okay to love Vita AND 3DS?

#1ffxauronmagusctPosted 1/1/2013 6:59:55 AM
I see a ton of hate for 3DS on this board, and zero love. Why can't we love both?

I adopted 3DS near launch, and received a Vita for Christmas. I can honestly say I love both of these handhelds tremendously and both have a stellar lineup of games.

If I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.
---
Not changing my sig 'til Yoshi Tatsu wins a title or is released. Started 2/26/10
#2Lightning_fanPosted 1/1/2013 7:00:49 AM
Because there can be only one!
#3kyncaniPosted 1/1/2013 7:02:00 AM
It is very ok to appreciate both systems and more.
#4FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/1/2013 7:05:39 AM
Older brother/younger brother hate.

Older brother (3DS) is better at everything, and is far more successful due to life experience + age.

Younger brother tries to succeed at the same things as older brother, but fails at them and is incredibly frustrated.

Older brother of course loves younger brother and wishes him the best, younger brother puts tacks in older brothers shoes.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 1/1/2013 7:06:18 AM
because the trolls are taking over
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6kingofall214Posted 1/1/2013 7:07:19 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Older brother/younger brother hate.

Older brother (3DS) is better at everything, and is far more successful due to life experience + age.

Younger brother tries to succeed at the same things as older brother, but fails at them and is incredibly frustrated.

Older brother of course loves younger brother and wishes him the best, younger brother puts tacks in older brothers shoes.

^This is probably why TC
---
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#7DalekZeroPosted 1/1/2013 7:23:26 AM
Vita owners blame poor sales of their system on the 3ds. They feel its unwarranted because they feel that parents are buying their children nintendo products simply because of the brand name, ignoring what they feel is the superior system with a superior library.

Conversely, 3ds owners see the vita as a constant thorn in their side and don't understand why someone would buy a system that is failing so miserably and probably going to be discontinued anyway,

Plus, on almost every board, you can see someone complaining about vita sales and then somebody saying the vita is going to be discontinued (which i doubt would happen, but that's my opinion)

Bottom line, I see most conflict stemming from ths issue of whether the vita is going to be canceled, and people getting mad over that issue.

But again, that's just what I've seen.
#8Sailor GoonPosted 1/1/2013 7:26:57 AM
Funny...I see no hate for 3ds here. Just a whole lot of Nintendo fanboys trolling the vita
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#9AwesomeMarioPosted 1/1/2013 7:27:55 AM
Because Fanboys never learn. Sure I don't have a Vita and don't like it a lot (mainly cause I don't support in a lot of Sony's decisions) but I don't hate it and I wish it could do well for competition (Competition=MOAR GAMES).
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#10AwesomeMarioPosted 1/1/2013 7:30:34 AM
Funny...I see no hate for 3ds here. Just a whole lot of Nintendo fanboys trolling the vita

You must look in all the good topics then >.> And the only reason Nintendo fanboys troll the Vita is because Sony fanboys were trolling the 3DS saying that NGP would destroy 3DS and that the sales were horrible , Nintendo fanboys troll for revenge (wish they didn't do that though, they look pretty immature doing that but I say the same to Sony Fanboys)
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16