So, why is not okay to love Vita AND 3DS?

#11DalekZeroPosted 1/1/2013 8:32:54 AM
Eh, to be honest I see most of the problem from Nintendo fanboys stirring someone up and people reacting to it.

but if I said that I'd sound like a Sony fanboy. Which I am not.
#12Madness2012Posted 1/1/2013 8:34:08 AM
You can love whatever you want TC,it's your life,nobody is stopping you.....
#13Spiffy247Posted 1/1/2013 8:55:46 AM
I own the 3DS and Vita too! I own PSP and DS (my DS broke though)! And I'm hoping to buy a PS3 soon. We rawk.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#14GrAyFoX312kPosted 1/1/2013 9:05:50 AM
Because most people don't have enough money to invest in both systems.
---
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" -Grayfox
XBL/PSN : GrayFox312k
#15AwesomeMarioPosted 1/1/2013 9:10:03 AM
Because most people don't have enough money to invest in both systems.

and that's why they must hate on their rival? Stupid reason bro
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#16CaptainMoosePosted 1/1/2013 9:32:08 AM
DalekZero posted...
Vita owners blame poor sales of their system on the 3ds. They feel its unwarranted because they feel that parents are buying their children nintendo products simply because of the brand name, ignoring what they feel is the superior system with a superior library.

Conversely, 3ds owners see the vita as a constant thorn in their side and don't understand why someone would buy a system that is failing so miserably and probably going to be discontinued anyway,

Plus, on almost every board, you can see someone complaining about vita sales and then somebody saying the vita is going to be discontinued (which i doubt would happen, but that's my opinion)

Bottom line, I see most conflict stemming from ths issue of whether the vita is going to be canceled, and people getting mad over that issue.

But again, that's just what I've seen.

The part about vita owners is true, but 3DS gamers could care less about the vita. Probably lay cause their actually off playing these things we call video games.
#17DonugeePosted 1/1/2013 9:53:12 AM
People always feel the need to fight over something.
#18AiuchiFanboiPosted 1/1/2013 9:53:34 AM
Because humans by nature are very tribal, and constantly feel the need to group themselves up with other like-minded people so they can make up s*** to fight about with the other groups. They do that to make themselves feel superior over everyone else. Its pretty much a sign of weakness but its been going on since time began.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#19Unbridled9Posted 1/1/2013 9:58:32 AM
IMO...

PSV owners see their console as superior and geared towards adults, but being outsold by the 3DS because it appeals to kids and feel the 3DS is only for little kids and fanboys and is overpopulated by 'shovelware'.

3DS owners feel that their console is superior as the PSV tries far too hard to appeal to 'mature' gamers but ends up with a lacking library with many of its games being rehashes of console/PSP titles, costing large amounts of money to use, and having a touch screen that is largely useless but still having to be paid for.

I won't say which is right. But that's what I've seen. I'm sure a LARGE part of it is simply Sony/Nintendo/anti-nintendo (people who despise Nintendo for defeating Sega or for various other reasons) fanboys being fanboys. After all, Dissidia is a good game regardless of if it's on the PSV or 3DS and it would be stupid to claim that it is somehow awful if it gets ported to the 3DS simply because it's now ON The 3DS.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#20D_TomoyoPosted 1/1/2013 10:00:06 AM
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, ONE KING

No way I will accept 3DS !
well I'll sneak in to my brother's room and play few games now and then
but its just to know the enemy not to play game