So, why is not okay to love Vita AND 3DS?

#41renzsweetPosted 1/1/2013 12:06:14 PM
I own and play both, but right now am more pleased with the 3ds unfortunately.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#42hotgamerPosted 1/1/2013 12:09:19 PM
The 3DS owners reoll vita owners because they know they are gonna lose. The 200$ bundle sold quite well on black friday, which means there is a demand for it at lower price range.

When the price of the vita drop, the 3DS will get buried.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#43DalekZeroPosted 1/1/2013 12:14:56 PM
hotgamer posted...
The 3DS owners reoll vita owners because they know they are gonna lose. The 200$ bundle sold quite well on black friday, which means there is a demand for it at lower price range.

When the price of the vita drop, the 3DS will get buried.

Good god man. Do you have any idea what you've done? The vita doomsayers are going to jump all over this post like madmen.
#44FabulousZeroPosted 1/1/2013 12:21:33 PM
ffxauronmagusct posted...
I see a ton of hate for 3DS on this board, and zero love. Why can't we love both?

I adopted 3DS near launch, and received a Vita for Christmas. I can honestly say I love both of these handhelds tremendously and both have a stellar lineup of games.

If I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.

I like how you fail to mention all the 3DS and nintendo lovers who are always hating on the vita and Sony and general. As if its only vita owners who are "bad".
---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.
#45GloryChaosPosted 1/1/2013 12:29:31 PM
There are a few hardcore fanboys here and there but this board is mostly inhabited by trolls. The guys you see bashing the Vita aren't present on any of the Nintendo boards. Still though, it goes both ways. The worst is when someone brings up Sony (even when they had nothing to do with the conversation) right after Nintendo gets bashed.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#46LHS_2012Posted 1/1/2013 12:39:47 PM
GloryChaos posted...
There are a few hardcore fanboys here and there but this board is mostly inhabited by trolls. The guys you see bashing the Vita aren't present on any of the Nintendo boards. Still though, it goes both ways. The worst is when someone brings up Sony (even when they had nothing to do with the conversation) right after Nintendo gets bashed.

It's a vicious cycle. Most of the trolls who harassed the 3DS board in it's first year had no allegiance to Sony, but still caused some 3DS board members to antagonize the Vita. But most of the Vita's trolls aren't 3DS/Nintendo fans, yet Vita board members still felt like Nintendo fans were responsible. Now some of them are on the Wii U board, but most of the trolls there couldn't care less for the Vita. Still, Wii U board members are defensive, just like Vita and 3DS and probably every console board on this site were, and they think it's mostly Sony fanboys doing the trolling, even though it's not. The PS4 board is the going to be the same way as long as the vague trolling definition on this site continues to allow people to get away with it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#47R_ChampPosted 1/1/2013 12:41:04 PM
Lightning_fan posted...
Because there can be only one!

LOL, awesome. They should have a Highlander award in gaming.
#48Error1355(Moderator)Posted 1/1/2013 12:45:09 PM
I own both.

In all honesty it's best for the industry if both the 3DS and Vita do great. So this 'ONE HAST 2 BE BETTR' attitude is s***.
---
If ignorance is bliss, wish I was blissfully ignorant, but I'm not
I'm enlightened now light has been presented to me. In spite of... you
#49HighwayPilotPosted 1/1/2013 12:51:51 PM
Error1355 posted...
I own both.

In all honesty it's best for the industry if both the 3DS and Vita do great. So this 'ONE HAST 2 BE BETTR' attitude is s***.
I would be good if they both did great. That would mean more great games and I can finally buy them cause as of now there aren't enough games I like on either system.
#50CidHighwindFF7Posted 1/1/2013 12:54:51 PM
Didnt we do this once before, with the DS and PSP?
---
"Hold on to your britches, and don't piss in em'!"-Cid Highwind
"...an undying shadow in the world of lights" -Grey Fox