So, why is not okay to love Vita AND 3DS?

#61thompsontalker7Posted 1/1/2013 3:09:49 PM
Not gonna front, I have both as well, but I vastly prefer my Vita over the 3DS.

Part of this probably has to do with the hardware, as I feel the 3DS isn't as big a step up from a regular DS as the Vita is from the PSP, but that is not the only case. There are plenty of DS games that I enjoy, but I don't spend nearly as much time in any of them as I do with Vita and PSP games, which have lasted me hundreds of hours of play.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#62Prince ShondronaiPosted 1/1/2013 3:14:53 PM
Love doesn't factor into it. Only hate. If someone hates something, they'll hate you for loving it, even if you also love the things they love.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#632000eramaaxPosted 1/1/2013 3:32:49 PM
Fanboys don't stop,if you seen the WiiU and 3DS board.YOU would know that Sony fanboys troll nonstop.Nintendo fanboys troll sony boards because of that.That's why there are barely trolls on Vita board,there is no point of hating the Vita.
---
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300
#64joshrewPosted 1/1/2013 3:34:20 PM
The problem is 3DS fans troll on Vita pages and Vita fans troll on 3DS pages.
It will never end.
I for one believe Nintendo is better not because of hardware or anything but because Nintendo seem to care (they gave 20 free games, worth way more than a 3DS if your were to buy them from the Eshop, because of an early price drop) whereas Sony's solution would be stick by current price and dont give fans what they want.
So in short its because Sony are there just for money whereas nintendo get money through pleasing fans making profit for them in future consoles.

I dont just make this opinion from nothing though i bought DS and PSP. DS- Better and cheaper with great nintendo games! PSP waste of my money :(

That is why i bought 3DS and will never by from Sony ever again.

Here's the bottom line:
Nintendo for fun games with mates and for handhelds
xbox or ps3 for other stuff
and PC instead of xbox and ps3 (if you have enough)

Thats why us Nintendo fans hate Sony they suck and have no soul.
I dunno why Sony fans hate Nintendo.... Jealousy?
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#65UnderratedGamerPosted 1/1/2013 3:37:08 PM
Because people like this ruined the Vita and make Sony fanboys look ridiculous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdyJ581duI
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#66IhavealotofspacPosted 1/1/2013 3:43:16 PM
some people can't afford both

That doesn't mean you have to hate or dislike the one you can't afford.

tell that to the haters
#67The_Undying_84Posted 1/1/2013 4:14:14 PM
Because we're in a war here, pick a side.
---
PSN: TheUndying84