My daughter scratched my Vita's back screen :(

#1Eternal_Dream21Posted 1/2/2013 10:16:53 AM
So, last night I forgot my Vita on the couch (yes, I know it's my fault) and this morning my girlfriend woke up with my one year old daughter before me. When I woke up, I learned that my daughter crawled on the floor for like 5 meters while dragging my Vita on the floors. As a result, the back screen is now scratched as hell! Is there any way to make the scratches be less visible, with a screen protector or something maybe? Heck, I even thought of going out to buy a new one and replacing it with mine before bringing it back, but I'd feel bad about it...
#2marsvalientPosted 1/2/2013 10:19:18 AM
That liquid stuff Billy Mays was pushing a while back?

"Just rub it in and watch as the scratches disappear!"

It was for cars... but the concept is the same right?
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#3stargazer64Posted 1/2/2013 10:21:06 AM
I doubt it has an effect on the gameplay, and you don't look at it....so maybe it won't bother you?
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#4Eternal_Dream21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:23:18 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I doubt it has an effect on the gameplay, and you don't look at it....so maybe it won't bother you?

Oh trust me it does. I'm not even holding my Vita right now or anything and it's bothering me.
#5stargazer64Posted 1/2/2013 10:25:05 AM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Oh trust me it does. I'm not even holding my Vita right now or anything and it's bothering me.

Uh oh. Time to get a screen protector. Or sell it on eBay and buy a new one.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#6stargazer64Posted 1/2/2013 10:27:07 AM
This one looks nice:

http://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Crystal-Clear-Screen-Protector/dp/B006ROO1XA
---
#7calvinliangPosted 1/2/2013 10:51:54 AM
You could get a replacement panel, but you'd have to be VERY careful when trying to peel it off so that you don't distort/rip the digitizer. Ideally you'd get one that already comes with a replacement digitizer so you don't have to worry about busting up the old one.
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
#8PangLaPosted 1/2/2013 12:02:32 PM
Buy a skin for the back.
#9snakeyes01Posted 1/2/2013 12:03:50 PM
Should had been more careful
---
3ds fc 5112-4351-8572 / GT yunrocks / psn Biggielil23 " I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated."
#10thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/2/2013 1:17:11 PM
That liquid stuff Billy Mays was pushing a while back?

Can't see his name without laughing at South Park.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister