I busted out my Vita during a New Years Eve party

#21D_TomoyoPosted 1/2/2013 1:13:39 PM
bano123 posted...
So you party with 14 year old girls?

damn I wish I can party with 14 yr olds
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 1/2/2013 1:14:01 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
How is not a party then? Because you say so? Yes, grow up.

because it's not a party kid

Answer my question.

Don't waste your time, he/she isn't worth arguing with.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#23darkphiresagePosted 1/2/2013 1:16:12 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
contrary to what you probably believe, the word, "party", doesn't always refer to frat boys, girls with daddy issues and ruffies. sometimes they even involve children, toys and bounce castles.

i dont think this is what TC's referring to, but those are called kids party

they're called parties...period. you implied any party with kids present, isn't a party at all. don't backpedal, just grow up like others suggested.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#24OtakuGameraPosted 1/2/2013 1:20:31 PM
they're called parties...period. you implied any party with kids present, isn't a party at all. don't backpedal, just grow up like others suggested.

i did not imply that stop saying i did, families getting together are not parties, those are family gatherings, a party is where people go wild and have fun, kids party are where kids go wild and have fun, understand?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#25LightHawKnightPosted 1/2/2013 1:20:35 PM
Why are people arguing with the minor that is not allowed to drink?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#26Lord_VishanaPosted 1/2/2013 1:24:23 PM
OtakuGamera posted...

i did not imply that stop saying i did, families getting together are not parties, those are family gatherings, a party is where people go wild and have fun, kids party are where kids go wild and have fun, understand?

*awaits a 500 topic of people arguing over semantics and the definition of what constitutes a party*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#27blunderminePosted 1/2/2013 1:27:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28OtakuGameraPosted 1/2/2013 1:28:48 PM
... you're an idiot.

/facepalm
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#29darkphiresagePosted 1/2/2013 1:29:19 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

*awaits a 500 topic of people arguing over semantics and the definition of what constitutes a party*

naa. it's only a fun debate for me if the other person has an intelligent argument...ok sometimes i'll still argue just to see how stupid they can make themselves look, but there's something on tv, and other interesting topics today.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#30Spiffy247Posted 1/2/2013 1:29:59 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
... you're an idiot.

/facepalm

You're a shlorpinfoozleborg.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.