I busted out my Vita during a New Years Eve party

#41OtakuGameraPosted 1/2/2013 2:09:31 PM
Are you deliberately being this obtuse? Bloody hell this is comparable to Spirit logic...

maybe, but seriously though, which part of yankees post invalidates what i just said? 2-5 definitely no, 1, maybe but still not quite.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#42yankee6903Posted 1/2/2013 2:10:41 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
Are you deliberately being this obtuse? Bloody hell this is comparable to Spirit logic...

maybe, but seriously though, which part of yankees post invalidates what i just said? 2-5 definitely no, 1, maybe but still not quite.

QUIT USING AND ABUSING ME
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#43flame030191Posted 1/2/2013 2:22:37 PM
I showed it to my friends a few days ago. Until then, they thought it was a slightly more powerful PSP. After playing a few games of Black Ops Declassified (yes, that's right, THAT game), they're actually interested in it.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#44AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/2/2013 2:23:48 PM
flame030191 posted...
I showed it to my friends a few days ago. Until then, they thought it was a slightly more powerful PSP. After playing a few games of Black Ops Declassified (yes, that's right, THAT game), they're actually interested in it.

Great, give a terrible game free publicity so Activision knows Vita owners will buy into any scam shoveled out of the septic tank. Great work.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#45flame030191Posted 1/2/2013 2:26:37 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
flame030191 posted...

Great, give a terrible game free publicity so Activision knows Vita owners will buy into any scam shoveled out of the septic tank. Great work.

My thoughts is if they actually really liked that game, then when they try the better Vita games like AC3, PS All Stars, etc, then they really won't be disappointed.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#46GodMWOLFPosted 1/2/2013 2:26:39 PM
Last Vampire posted...
What kind of lame church party would you "bust out your Vita" at? Should have been drinking imo.

This

If you don't have a drunk guy doing Gangnam style on top of a table of empty beer cans it's not a party!!
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#47flowazPosted 1/2/2013 2:37:34 PM
Last Vampire posted...
What kind of lame church party would you "bust out your Vita" at? Should have been drinking imo.
#48tgoldbergPosted 1/2/2013 2:47:32 PM
Considering most people I know don't realize 3DS isn't the same thing as DSi, this doesn't surprise me one bit.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#49TinyTim123Posted 1/2/2013 2:48:14 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
Last Vampire posted...

This

If you don't have a drunk guy doing Gangnam style on top of a table of empty beer cans it's not a party!!

You clearly haven't been to many church parties.

There is ALWAYS someone acting inappropriately due to excess consumption of alcohol. =D
Certain uptight people will use alcohol consumption as an excuse to act out. Ahhh, good times, good times. Now I kninda want to go to another 'church' party... just not the church picnic, unless I want good egg salad sandwiches,a nd to see the shamed look on the faces of fellow parishioners from the party the weekend before.
=D

This, however does not apply to LDS (Mormon) parties, I am afraid.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#50HeyItsZantPosted 1/2/2013 3:00:15 PM
LOL @ the guy who parties with kids and bouncy castles HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
Thanks for taking the time to read this.