I busted out my Vita during a New Years Eve party

#51yankee6903Posted 1/2/2013 2:03:39 PM
HeyItsZant posted...
LOL @ the guy who parties with kids and bouncy castles HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair, I have had several of those for my kids birthdays and such. With all my family and friends over it has turned several times into a great party.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#52TheDarkNerdPosted 1/2/2013 2:11:39 PM
1, maybe but still not quite.

Curious how so.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#53BizzyBumPosted 1/2/2013 2:25:01 PM
Arevin posted...
Nobody knew what is was. One 14 year old girl asked what it was, I said its a PS Vita, she said what's a Vita, then I just gave up hope trying to explain. Sony marketing fail.

Should have just started making out with her vigorously.
---
| i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz | H60 | Z68A | EVGA SC GTX 580x2 SLI | Corsair AX 1200w |
| Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 | 2560x1440 S-IPS @ 100Hz | Antec 1200 |
#54Bleach313Posted 1/2/2013 2:46:14 PM
This happened to me at school back in February when I first got it. The teacher who's also a gamer let me bring it in to show him and then the whole class got involved. Everyone came up to me wanting to touch it, saying how shiny it is, and freaking out (in a good way) about the back touch screen. Heck even the girls who hates games were looking at it (wish I had that same effect *clears throat*) It is true that Sony's marketing sucks and most people don't know about it, but from what I saw when I showed people, if they experience it they'll want it.

I'd hate to say this because I'd look like a fanboy but this happened also. My friend brought in his 3DS to show to the teacher at the same time and people just put it off as a DS2. I'm not gonna lie, I was boasting about the 3DS as much as the Vita. I even showed everybody it's 3D feature to make it look cool. Like I said I'm no fanboy to any console so I was making both systems look awesome.

So yeah Sony really needs to get this thing out their more. If they show it off more to the people then maybe they'll buy it because word of mouth only go so far.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#55Bigmac909Posted 1/2/2013 2:51:57 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
*sigh* i forgot this is gamefaqs, where if you cant dispute something, try attacking them directly instead

The majority of Gamefaqs is also very liberal. Coincidence? I think not.

But on topic (if you can say that at this point), the way you first posted about TC's situation not being a party came off as though you were an arrogant teenager who "knows a thing or two about parties", if you catch my drift.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#56SlaysmePosted 1/2/2013 3:03:24 PM
You bunch of stupid asses.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#57Sailor GoonPosted 1/2/2013 3:09:39 PM
Lots of people dont know what a 3DS is. Lots of people dont know what a Playstation 3 is. I'm sure some people dont know what an iPad is. That's not a marketing fail. Thats either just a lack of some consumer knowledge, or just not caring about it.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#58AiuchiFanboiPosted 1/2/2013 3:17:24 PM
YOU GOTTA FIGHT!! DUN DUN!
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#59Psychofang12001Posted 1/2/2013 4:14:45 PM
You know a party sucks when u gotta use a game console to pass the time lol
#60stargazer64Posted 1/2/2013 4:14:47 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Lots of people dont know what a 3DS is. Lots of people dont know what a Playstation 3 is. I'm sure some people dont know what an iPad is. That's not a marketing fail. Thats either just a lack of some consumer knowledge, or just not caring about it.

Nope, marketing fail.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.