With the 3DS dominating, don't people who like jrpgs lose?

#1LitCandlezPosted 1/2/2013 2:58:55 PM
The games will come out for what ever system the Japanese buy. It would be better if they all bought the Vita because it has better hardware, but I don't care for first party games much.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2Mister MoneyPosted 1/2/2013 3:01:20 PM
I just import the games for my PS Vita and play through them fine. They either have a walkthrough up or you play RPGs like you used to: finding everything yourself and with your own skills, without relying on a "cheat sheet."
---
Proud owner of a PS Vita (Cosmic Red) PCH-1000 ZA03. :)
#3StrikeNinja24Posted 1/2/2013 3:04:20 PM
This topic....wow....just sums up Vita fanboys.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#4XMonkeySniperXPosted 1/2/2013 3:04:46 PM
Absolutely not. Have you even looked at the JRPGs on the 3DS? SMT IV, Soul Hackers, Bravely Default, Fire Emblem, etc.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#5TyrantLowKeyPosted 1/2/2013 3:07:47 PM
^This. Keep the costs down to give us quality gameplay. I own both and I must say 3DS is good enough for jRPGs. We just need more localized (BD, and DQVII need to make it to the US or I seriously have some issues w/ SE).
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#6Nightmare637Posted 1/2/2013 3:09:46 PM
you mean because its region locked?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#7Megaman OmegaPosted 1/2/2013 3:15:31 PM
The games will come out for what ever system the Japanese buy. It would be better if they all bought the Vita because it has better hardware, but I don't care for first party games much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#8LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:17:54 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
you mean because its region locked?

I never import anyway because I only English.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#9LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:18:23 PM
Megaman Omega posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
---
#10XMonkeySniperXPosted 1/2/2013 3:19:11 PM
Well, out of those games I listed, the only game we don't have confirmed to be localized is Bravely Default. So the 3DS is still going to do well on the JRPG front.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"