With the 3DS dominating, don't people who like jrpgs lose?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. With the 3DS dominating, don't people who like jrpgs lose?
3 years ago#1
The games will come out for what ever system the Japanese buy. It would be better if they all bought the Vita because it has better hardware, but I don't care for first party games much.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
3 years ago#2
I just import the games for my PS Vita and play through them fine. They either have a walkthrough up or you play RPGs like you used to: finding everything yourself and with your own skills, without relying on a "cheat sheet."
---
Proud owner of a PS Vita (Cosmic Red) PCH-1000 ZA03. :)
3 years ago#3
This topic....wow....just sums up Vita fanboys.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
3 years ago#4
Absolutely not. Have you even looked at the JRPGs on the 3DS? SMT IV, Soul Hackers, Bravely Default, Fire Emblem, etc.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
3 years ago#5
^This. Keep the costs down to give us quality gameplay. I own both and I must say 3DS is good enough for jRPGs. We just need more localized (BD, and DQVII need to make it to the US or I seriously have some issues w/ SE).
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
3 years ago#6
you mean because its region locked?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
3 years ago#7
The games will come out for what ever system the Japanese buy. It would be better if they all bought the Vita because it has better hardware, but I don't care for first party games much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
3 years ago#8
Nightmare637 posted...
you mean because its region locked?

I never import anyway because I only English.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
3 years ago#9
Megaman Omega posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
---
3 years ago#10
Well, out of those games I listed, the only game we don't have confirmed to be localized is Bravely Default. So the 3DS is still going to do well on the JRPG front.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. With the 3DS dominating, don't people who like jrpgs lose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived