Do Sales matter?

#121DunGoofdPosted 1/4/2013 5:25:02 AM(edited)
Oh snap!!!! fkrw4lif thinks he's back with a vengeance.

Lol you clowns are absolutely hilarious, especially because of how transparent you are. Please, keep going.
#122LockeMonsterPosted 1/4/2013 5:23:45 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
DunGoofd posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

What's really funny is if you've seen what I've posted before, numerous times actually, I am also upset that Sony is mucking up the Vita the way they are. But then again, you seem like the person to just post without knowing what you're talking about, so I can't help you there.

And that's your example of someone crying? lol Alrighty then. What that looks like is a definition of a word, and a response to a poster who quoted me. But I guess if anyone responds to anyone, they're whining in your book, huh?

And if you could read correctly, I asked him to show me examples of what he thought my "whining" was. I even gave him a couple of examples of things I normally talk about about to help him decipher between stating something and whining about something. And of course, he couldn't show me any. Ace on the other hand just said, "prove I said that", with nothing else to offer.

You sir, seem to have a liking to me = ) And I'm not even a troll/fanboy. I just call it like I see it.

rofl

Second meltdown in this topic confirmed. I think you need to lay off the internet since you're a little too sensitive for it.

= / Dude, really? You're one of those type of posters? Eesh. You got it man. It's all yours.

Typical "no u" response. Clever.

Lol, where do they dig you trolls up. I would be fascinated to know what trolls like you, Nathan, mega, and Cohen do for a living. I can't see any of you being meaningful contributors to society based on your pessimistic and insulting demeanors online. The butthurt you all must display in real life must make you living jokes to anyone who has encountered you.

Hope this helps btw.

*Gallops off because he has transformed into a pony for insulting basement trolls.

No need to project bro.
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#123FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 6:17:35 AM
You know someone lost when they name call. Über butthurt rage moar? LMAO!!
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#124lunchEATSyouPosted 1/4/2013 8:46:02 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

Also, its the DS. Ratings scale to the platform, and as a platform ds was weak. A 10 on ds is a 7-8 on psp. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoyed my ds. But it comes in 5th place for me behind GB, GBA, PSP, and Vita.

Using this brilliant logic, a 10 on the PS1 is only a 7 or maybe 8 tops on the N64. Likewise, a 10 on the PS2 is only about a 7 on the GCN or Xbox. See, the PS1 and PS2 actually had bad libraries and the N64, GCN, and Xbox were superior. It's just that they were rated more harshly due to a bias for Sony and being more powerful. The only place where Sony won was in sales which don't matter and don't equal quality as evident by the Wii.

^This
---
You think Soviet Russia jokes are exageration?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbBP_-sQRkk
#125Natureboy99Posted 1/4/2013 9:11:29 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
kyncani posted...
Starwars4J posted...
kyncani posted...
I have a DS and a Wii and I can tell you that sales don't matter.
The Wii especially is a useless piece of plastic.

The DS has the highest rated library in gaming history, trying to insult that just makes you look bad

Calm down Starwars4J. The DS had good games but I certainly did not enjoy it because it sold well.

Also, its the DS. Ratings scale to the platform, and as a platform ds was weak. A 10 on ds is a 7-8 on psp. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoyed my ds. But it comes in 5th place for me behind GB, GBA, PSP, and Vita.

Using this brilliant logic, a 10 on the PS1 is only a 7 or maybe 8 tops on the N64. Likewise, a 10 on the PS2 is only about a 7 on the GCN or Xbox. See, the PS1 and PS2 actually had bad libraries and the N64, GCN, and Xbox were superior. It's just that they were rated more harshly due to a bias for Sony and being more powerful. The only place where Sony won was in sales which don't matter and don't equal quality as evident by the Wii.

dont be sarcastic. Its immature and mean. Anyways, most people consider ps1 as the same gen as n64, and ps2 the same gen as gc. They werent exactly on par, but close enough. Vita and 3ds are much, much further apart when compared to earlier platforms.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#126DonomegaPosted 1/4/2013 9:18:35 AM
I guess they do to developers/publishers

You may really enjoy a certain game but if sales are low you wont get a sequel
---
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
#127AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 9:22:22 AM
..the difference in power and capability between the 3DS and Vita is actually very similar to the difference between the PSP and the DS, and we all know how that turned out.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#128CompassPosted 1/4/2013 12:27:00 PM
Answer:

To ponies when discussing the Vita: no

To ponies when discussing PS1 and PS2: yes
#129HornyLevelPosted 1/4/2013 2:43:28 PM
FRKWlife's meltdown ITT is not only completely hilarious but also completely embarrassing. With all that projecting and adolescent anger, I reckon he can't be older than 13.
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#130MarkCohenBrosPosted 1/4/2013 4:57:50 PM
HornyLevel posted...
FRKWlife's meltdown ITT is not only completely hilarious but also completely embarrassing. With all that projecting and adolescent anger, I reckon he can't be older than 13.

Wrong. He's a married man, so is playaplaya over there. With kids too I think. That's 100 times more embarassing.