Do Sales matter?

#131FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 4:15:22 PM(edited)
No kids yet actually. And why do you trolls insist I have meltdowns? Im still not seeing it. Sure I insult people who are rude and abrasive (most of you) but it isnt like the sky is falling down when you say Sony sucks. As a working many I feel obligated to point out how nasty it is to say youd be happy to see a company go under. Ive seen it happen and have felt it happen growing up with my parents restaurant. A lot of you kids live at home and are taken care of, not to mention a part of the entitled generation, so you just dont understand how scary it can be to not have a job.

Heres my question, how does hating many of you mean I love Sony? That logic just doesnt make sense to me. Im a Pony because I get the urge to slap the idiot out of some of you? What other attributes define a Pony? Also, if this was on the 3ds board would I be an NDFer because I dont like you?

Honestly I dont post much over there because of the NDF cowards. I see some of them here and I feel better getting on their case on this forum. Back when i was waiting for my Ambassador games I would complain that Ninty wasnt giving us release dates and was keeping quiet for no reason. I was labeled anti Nintendo and entitled. Video gamers are a fickle bunch, thats for sure...

Plus I find it legit offensive when people with no right make bold face lies about things they know nothing about. For example negatively reviewing games, systems, movies, tv shows etc and yet they have never actually seen/played them. Narriusseldon in particular was guilty of this and waaaaaay to many of you were cool with what he would say.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#132xJehodxPosted 1/4/2013 5:47:19 PM
Yes.

Next question!
---
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN - Habbalah
#133FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 5:59:29 PM
xJehodx posted...
Yes.

Next question!

Who loves orange soda?
---
#134HornyLevelPosted 1/4/2013 6:12:37 PM
MarkCohenBros posted...
HornyLevel posted...
FRKWlife's meltdown ITT is not only completely hilarious but also completely embarrassing. With all that projecting and adolescent anger, I reckon he can't be older than 13.

Wrong. He's a married man, so is playaplaya over there. With kids too I think. That's 100 times more embarassing.

At that point it's more depressing than embarrassing. It'd be better if he was actually 13, at least the behavior would be excusable, lol.
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#135Skull_proPosted 1/4/2013 6:21:46 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Your friend is right. Sales mean absolutely nothing to us. They matter to the developers and publishers. Sales dont change my enjoyment of games.

This. I enjoyed games that sold poorly. Like the ds digimon games: less than 400k sales (4 games combined, so thats less than 100k each) in NA. Yet i enjoyed everyone of them ;)
---
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/NeoArashi/wtf.jpg Look! I can make a post AFTER the last post!!!!!
#136FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 6:29:15 PM
HornyLevel posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
HornyLevel posted...
FRKWlife's meltdown ITT is not only completely hilarious but also completely embarrassing. With all that projecting and adolescent anger, I reckon he can't be older than 13.

Wrong. He's a married man, so is playaplaya over there. With kids too I think. That's 100 times more embarassing.

At that point it's more depressing than embarrassing. It'd be better if he was actually 13, at least the behavior would be excusable, lol.

Whats your problem with me? Or are you just an arrogant troll? Dont like being called out at the inexcusably poor job your parents did at raising you? Hopefully you grow up someday kid.

LMAO.
---
#137kakashik99992Posted 1/4/2013 6:39:06 PM
Haha oh man hope this make 500 like that
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#138FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 6:44:33 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
Haha oh man hope this make 500 like that

Agreed. Butthurt trolls fear logic, happiness, and real life. Seeing em squirm like this is so entertaining. Plus you know they'll always respond to me :)
---
#139LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/4/2013 7:42:00 PM
Oh god shut up.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
the PSP isn't a Sony console ~LuminescentRule
#140FKRW4LifePosted 1/4/2013 8:17:18 PM
Agreed. Wish they would but what can ya do. Trolls gonna troll. Lmao

Hope this helps
---