Do Sales matter?

#151DaSituationPosted 1/5/2013 1:44:56 PM
Yeah of course it does. Anyone that says otherwise is naive.

And roflmao at that fkw guy having a huge breakdown.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#152KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/5/2013 1:52:54 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
dont be sarcastic. Its immature and mean. Anyways, most people consider ps1 as the same gen as n64, and ps2 the same gen as gc. They werent exactly on par, but close enough. Vita and 3ds are much, much further apart when compared to earlier platforms.

Nope. DC and PS2 were "close enough". GCN and Xbox were "close enough". SNES and Genesis were "close enough" The power gaps between N64 and PS1, and GCN and PS2 were big. No excuses!
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#153Megaman OmegaPosted 1/5/2013 2:12:50 PM
At that point it's more depressing than embarrassing. It'd be better if he was actually 13, at least the behavior would be excusable, lol.

lol this. Saw this post, read the rest of the thread, and wasn't disappointed seeing FKRW4Life's outrage.

The amazing part is, he just keeps on raging harder and harder. He must be totally exploding in his little seat, screaming at his computer in full force. :D

Just look at his last posts, this guy is on fire, lmao!

rofl, my ribs hurt, cant believe this topic is still going and fkrw4life's meltdown has gone supernova. dude has totally lost it.

*grabs corn*
*corn instantly turns into popcorn becuase of fkrw4life's super nova meltdown*

I especially like this part:

I just wish pming people wouldn't cause tos violations. I'd really let a few cowards know their place :D. Hehehe

"WAAH, I'M SO BUTTHURT AND ANGRY, I'D PM ALL OF YOU MEANIES A HUGE WALL OF TEXT CONSISTING OF HUNDREDS OF INSULTS, BECAUSE I'M SO ANGRY, I'M ABOUT TO EXPLOOOODE! HOLD ME BAAAACK!

Just... lmao... and what's with this list of games he posted? Some kind of SpiritBat lolist? I didn't really look at it, but i guess someone's complexes are showing, lol!
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#154rajin_donutsPosted 1/5/2013 2:26:14 PM
elken posted...
Who says that quantity is what matters ?

Quality over quantity !!!

McDonald sells more food in 1 week than Olive Garden Restaurant, and Mcdonald is an unhealthy and crappy fast food place, while Olive Garden is a high quality italian food restaurant.

Same thing with games.

Example:
The Wii sold more than the PS3, but the Wii is full of casual and kiddy crappy games while the PS3 is full of good games, with superior HD graphics and gameplay.

~.^

I didn't realize that Olive Garden was a high quality Italian food restaurant (it is good though). Also, I would imagine that some Wii owners enjoyed those casual and kiddy games.
#155archedsoulPosted 1/5/2013 2:39:35 PM
Megaman Omega posted...

rofl, my ribs hurt, cant believe this topic is still going and fkrw4life's meltdown has gone supernova. dude has totally lost it.

*grabs corn*
*corn instantly turns into popcorn becuase of fkrw4life's super nova meltdown*

I especially like this part:

I just wish pming people wouldn't cause tos violations. I'd really let a few cowards know their place :D. Hehehe

"WAAH, I'M SO BUTTHURT AND ANGRY, I'D PM ALL OF YOU MEANIES A HUGE WALL OF TEXT CONSISTING OF HUNDREDS OF INSULTS, BECAUSE I'M SO ANGRY, I'M ABOUT TO EXPLOOOODE! HOLD ME BAAAACK!

Just... lmao... and what's with this list of games he posted? Some kind of SpiritBat lolist? I didn't really look at it, but i guess someone's complexes are showing, lol!

I'm so dying to know what would be in that PM. All I know is that it'll probably be absolutely hilarious.