Do Sales matter?

#61kakashik99992Posted 1/3/2013 5:10:03 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
TC invent a product. Then take a loan for 100,000.00. Then invest all in your product. then you can tell if sales matter or not. simple as that.

/topic

Also, lol @ FKRW4Life having a grade B meltdown. *grabs popcorn*

The guy is one of the best parts of this board you can see true rage on his posts but anw supercaculo is right when a company needs money to keep going sales matter a lot
#62Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 5:13:39 AM
Yeah. I can't even comprehend what levels of idioty are necessary to even come to the conclusion that "sales don't matter". Fanboyism is a wicked thing.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#63CaptainMoosePosted 1/3/2013 5:16:43 AM
Sales sure mattered before the vita tanked when it was destined to out sell the 3DS. Conveniently doesn't matter anymore huh? Nice kiddies, nice.
#64FKRW4LifePosted 1/3/2013 6:16:29 AM
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
The butthurt is strong in this post.

You can always tell when you strike a nerve with someone insecure. Bravo for your post :D

>goes around constantly b****ing and having meltdowns whenever people talk negatively about the Vita
>calls me insecure

http://i.imgur.com/jFACw.jpg

You need to stop getting so butthurt.

Hey now, no need to get all butthurt and make things up. Calling a troll a troll around here means I'm a pony. ;)

Lmao

Yeah, I don't expect much besides "no u" replies from a pony like yourself. You know, seeing as you're probably too occupied with them delusions to actually think.

inb4nou

Awww. You got me! Lmao. Still, you seem to be ragin quite a bit there buddy. Hopefully the vita will do poorly this week to cheer you up though ;)

Btw, thanks for proving my point.

Hope this helps!
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#65FKRW4LifePosted 1/3/2013 6:28:13 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
TC invent a product. Then take a loan for 100,000.00. Then invest all in your product. then you can tell if sales matter or not. simple as that.

/topic

The guy is one of the best parts of this board you can see true rage on his posts but anw supercaculo is right when a company needs money to keep going sales matter a lot

Lmao. Calling out scumbags that want a company to fail is hardly rage. Im a decent human being, cant help it :D

It isn't my fault that insecure people can only survive by praying for others failures. It's the definition of insecurity. Obviusly by responding to my initial post you guys are those kinds of people. How you even function in real life is beyond my comprehension.

Btw, post examples of this rage and ponyism I display. Curious to see it. I love comig here and seeing such trollery :D. Since you seem to follow my every post id love to see your examples
---
#66DunGoofdPosted 1/3/2013 6:30:11 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...

/topic

Lmao word. The best part is how obviously transparent he and his rage are.
#67FKRW4LifePosted 1/3/2013 6:32:56 AM
Megaman Omega posted...

/topic

Hey it's my old buddy! The guy who has never contributed anything to a conversation besides "pony, butthurt, meltdown, rage, and vita sells badly" to every conversation in this forum.

Seriously kiddo, why do you still come here months after the system came out JUST to remind people the system sells terribly? Gets you excited or something? Lmao.

You're still just mad at my old posts where Id list the trolls that come here and your name was always on it. :D. Hope you don't get suspended again anytime soon, LMAO!!!
---
#68FKRW4LifePosted 1/3/2013 6:36:28 AM
DunGoofd posted...
kakashik99992 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...

/topic

Just to make sure of your logic, responding to anyone or defending yourself means rage? Ok.... Lmao
---
#69DunGoofdPosted 1/3/2013 6:38:10 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
kakashik99992 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...

/topic

Just to make sure of your logic, responding to anyone or defending yourself means rage? Ok.... Lmao

*grabs popcorn*

Meltdown confirmed.

---
#70Sami1000Posted 1/3/2013 6:45:30 AM
Sales wouldn't necessary matter if software sales were really good. Like if only most hardcore gamers on earth purchased vita and everyone of them buys a lot of games. Otherwise console sales do matter.