Just got my Vita

#11Phil_E_BluntPosted 1/2/2013 6:48:49 PM
TigerStealth posted...
i have the same NW-8942-3 error. i've had my vita for over a week. never had a problem w/ the PS store or signing in. my internet is working on the vita because i can browse websites fine but i cannot access the PS store to buy games

I downloaded the Lumines demo without a problem.
Hmm, seems they are doing something to the store.
Try not to let it ruin your day TC ^_^
---
"I'm a Mog, half man, half dog.
I'm my own best friend." Spaceballs
#12Last Vampire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:23:02 PM
Getting on the store isn't a problem anymore. I was able to do that just fine, eventually.

The problem now is actually adding money to my account because of this stupid credit card thing. I know without doubt that all of my information is correct, because I used the very same card with the very same info to buy the damn Vita. As far as I can tell, nobody has found a solution to this problem either, other than just buying PSN cards. Which, I admit is easy enough, but I refuse to throw my money at a company that makes it this hard to throw money at them.

It has nothing to do with the Vita. It's a great piece of hardware, and the one Vita game I've played so far was great. But Sony is doing nothing to make me call myself a fan.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#13Last Vampire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:24:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14Mr_GenocidePosted 1/2/2013 7:28:20 PM
Last Vampire posted...
Getting on the store isn't a problem anymore. I was able to do that just fine, eventually.

The problem now is actually adding money to my account because of this stupid credit card thing. I know without doubt that all of my information is correct, because I used the very same card with the very same info to buy the damn Vita. As far as I can tell, nobody has found a solution to this problem either, other than just buying PSN cards. Which, I admit is easy enough, but I refuse to throw my money at a company that makes it this hard to throw money at them.

It has nothing to do with the Vita. It's a great piece of hardware, and the one Vita game I've played so far was great. But Sony is doing nothing to make me call myself a fan.

Omg I had this same exact problem...******* annoying! I never even fixed it... I had to borrow my girlfriend's debit card which, for some reason worked perfectly even though it's not under the same address as my profile info...Go figure..

Are you trying to use a credit card or a debit card? I was thinking that it might be just credit card with this problem
---
PSN: Genocidic
Rap = Crap. Metal ----> Rap any day.