Sony has researched new tech for suppressing second-hand game sales

#141PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/3/2013 4:46:42 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
I challenge any poster to find an example of me using the term pony or drone.

If you can't, you can close your accounts:)

I guess the statement along the lines of flew right past you, huh?

lol Good ol' Ace.

So you admit that you lied and made things up?

Cool, very adult of you, child:)

...please tell me you know what "along the lines of" means?

And I called it. You avoided the question lol. But tell me for real, why do you have so much disdain towards a company and product that have no idea you exist? Why do you take it out on everyone else? I'm honestly curious how your brain works on this matter. Name calling won't make the question go away = )
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#142Lord_VishanaPosted 1/3/2013 4:47:31 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'll testify to the fact that Ace has never directly never called anyone a pony nor a drone as an insult directed to a person. He may have used the word in the context of something like this.

"How is Person X a drone?"

or

"Liking Sony doesn't make you a pony."

Or some variation of that.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#143AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/3/2013 5:05:32 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

6+4=11

Japan doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Who's the laughingstock of the board again? From what I (and everyone else) can tell, that would be you; you're legendarily mocked here by a majority of posters;0)

...and thanks Vishana!
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#144Psychofang12001Posted 1/3/2013 5:07:07 PM
Wen they see the sales go down they will get the message. Personally I wait until the second model of a console before purchasing to get rid of all the bs the first one brings I mean come on 700 bucks for the first model ps3 was a insult to any Sony fan. No until they burn and then fix all their bu-bu's until then is a good idea to see ps4 lol
#145Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/3/2013 5:09:31 PM
Guys, Sony already had LockWare patented before the release of the PS3. Did they use it? No. It will be no different with this.

And there's no way in hell they're going to retroactively add used game suppression to the Vita.
#146ServantOfErieosPosted 1/3/2013 5:11:47 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'll testify to the fact that Ace has never directly never called anyone a pony nor a drone as an insult directed to a person. He may have used the word in the context of something like this.

or

Alt?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#147Lord_VishanaPosted 1/3/2013 5:14:48 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

or

Alt?

*fishslap*
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#148ServantOfErieosPosted 1/3/2013 5:19:22 PM

+167 health

Rise: Physical attacks won't work.

Try again

Try win... *Rise-chan gets seduced with erm... fruits from another topic.*
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#149Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 5:42:33 PM(edited)
Then you'd best look elsewhere.

Nah. A sad, aggressive, little hypocrite like you is just perfect for irony. I love how you keep attacking random people and fall flat on your face every time. ;)

Also, you make me sick.

Aww, why would that be? Still angry about that time when everyone laughed at you when you brought up that your professor says that you're clever? Or when you tried to make a list of what the Vita innovated with, and when everyone started to laugh at it, you claimed that it was a list stating what it has over "being a more powerful PSP", contradicting yourself, exposing yourself as a pitiful liar and making and epic joke out of yourself in the process as you had the most hilarious meltdown in recent history? Yeah, i was sick too... you can't imagine the stomach cramps after laughing so hard!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/next-xbox-to-play-blu-rays-block-used-games-report-6349165

l couldn't find the original article.

Judge: I ask the defense to prove its claims to the court.
Judge: Tell us how Microsoft was the one with the idea to begin with!
ManjiMidou: Your Highness, the evidence that shows how Microsoft had the idea first, was...
[show "GameSpot article on baseless rumors and spectaculation"]
ManjiMidou: TAKE THAT!
AceAndJunpei: ...
AceAndJunpei: I'm sorry, Manji, but your bluffing steered you wrong, as usual...
Judge: I can see nothing unusual about this piece of evidence.
ManjiMidou: Are y-you sure, your Highness? Perhaps you should have another look!
Judge: I'm afraid i will have to penalize you.
ManjiMidou: Noooooooo!
*boom*
Veredict: GUILTY

The "miracle" never happen.; Maybe it was never meant to. Because a "miracle"is something that doesn't exist. ...THE END

God you have it out for Sony lol. Did they hurt you when you were younger? You attack anyone who says anything you don't want to hear. I.E Anything that doesn't deal with attacking Sony or the Vita.

I could care less about any of these companies or systems, but seeing people like you constantly attack and make fun of people for things they like is frustrating to say the least.

He actually has all PlayStation systems, if i remember correctly. Damn, that shoots your entire point to hell in record time!

instead of addressing the real issue. Why are you so petty and offensive? lol

It's hilarious how you are projecting your anger and putthurt upon others. ;)
---
Of course 333.33M is 1/3 of a billion Nintendog. Rage-o-meter increasing, intelligence decreasing - CorruptedRPG demonstrating his thought process
#150Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 5:39:58 PM
I could care less

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NKIBsSCaLXQ/UF_2pvyO2YI/AAAAAAAAAYc/fuoM66GI5WA/s1600/Caring_Continuum.jpg

I guess the statement along the lines of flew right past you, huh?

lol Good ol' Ace.

So basically, you tried your best to list five insults written by Ace, and then it turns out you made up two of them? lol! How is it to get pissed off by something that didn't happen? If you want, i can call you a pony or a drone instead.

Dont even bother with Ace. He's the resident laughing stock here. He'll do nothing but sideline what you say and call you a troll. He likes to bring up year old posts to try to defend himself, which just ends up making him look creepy and a stalker. He also can't read worth ****.

LMAO! SG talking about resident laughing stocks! That's even better than kewldude talking about pathetic people. :D

How can anyone ever forget the hilarious combo of laughable mathemagics blessed upon our humble selves by the professor of mathemagics himself? By the way, Goon, last week's MC numbers aren't out yet... guess why? That's right, because of the holiday that they're not celebrating according to you. Oh snap!
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666