Sony has researched new tech for suppressing second-hand game sales

#161mike_411Posted 1/3/2013 6:18:30 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ Omega swiftly destroying multiple posters in short order...pretty damn epic!

Also lol @ Mike, the butthurt stalker pony drone stalker...oh crap...I USED ALL FIVE AT ONCE! I've been caught red-handed!:(

And as Omega said, I do indeed own all Sony systems, even two of each in some cases...poor Playa's argument is fried:(

How am I the stalker when you came into this topic and started your bs with me?

I don't really get you sometimes Ace....>.>
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#162ManjiMidouPosted 1/3/2013 6:23:04 PM
mike_411 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ Omega swiftly destroying multiple posters in short order...pretty damn epic!

Also lol @ Mike, the butthurt stalker pony drone stalker...oh crap...I USED ALL FIVE AT ONCE! I've been caught red-handed!:(

And as Omega said, I do indeed own all Sony systems, even two of each in some cases...poor Playa's argument is fried:(

He does most of the stalking in this parts, yet he finger points other posters accusing them of stalking him.

Talk about paranoia...
#163NairodmaticPosted 1/3/2013 6:25:36 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
I think everyone knows supressing used game sales would be a huge mistake. However, I think some ideas might work. They already supress the online component in some used games, forcing you to pay $10 for the online pass. I think this idea is ok. What if all games were $10 less at retail, but used games were supressed? What if they were $20 less, across the board? I think I would prefer $40 new PS3 games, and $30 Vita games (for the high end games) with no used games over $60/$50 with used games.

You're hittin' on something here. If they block used games, cut new prices in half. Hell yeah, $10-$20 cheaper without online/multiplayer. Maintain the level of quality.
---
Maybe video games should cost less than 20 million and take less than 3 years to make. Because $60 a pop is some b*******!
#164PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/3/2013 6:25:42 PM
Again, as I stated before, trolling is trolling. It doesn't matter what system you have. I mean, do I really have to spell it out? I never said he didn't own any of the systems. But the way he constantly talks about Sony and Vita, that would give someone reason to believe he has an issue with both things.

And Mega, I can't believe we got to you enough for you to go on a two-post rant lmao. I see you really care for Ace. That's very sweet of you. And again, how did I lie when I said along the lines of? Because if I wouldn't have actually wrote that, he would've responded one of those ways. And to prove it, he deflected completely to the "prove I've said that before" defense.

Be upset at me all you want, but the way yall post says it all lol
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#165AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/3/2013 6:25:50 PM
mike_411 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

It was obviously a joke, and obviously went over your head...

>_>

I thought after I got a Vita we'd get along Mike, but you've been very salty.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#166mike_411Posted 1/3/2013 6:29:18 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
mike_411 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

>_>

stop being such a butt and we'd get along just fine bud.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#167AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/3/2013 6:33:17 PM
mike_411 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
mike_411 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

>_>

stop being such a butt and we'd get along just fine bud.

My problem never, ever lied with you...you just jump in when I express my distaste for other posters, and all hell breaks loose:)

I'll try with you, but not other, less stable posters like Manji up there.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#168Darkyellow327Posted 1/3/2013 6:36:03 PM
I learned that pony comes from SonyPony in this thread. themoreyouknow.jpg
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#169Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 7:22:48 PM

Well, this topic is a heap of PonyDronies if there ever was one, it definitely needed some sorting out. I think we're only SpiritDog short of having the full dozen, lol!

Again, as I stated before, trolling is trolling. It doesn't matter what system you have. I mean, do I really have to spell it out? I never said he didn't own any of the systems.

And i never said you said that he didn't own the systems. Does it matter, though? If you look at the implications that hating on something and owning something makes, then yes, the fact that he owns the systems does very well matter as these implications are outright contradictional.

But the way he constantly talks about Sony and Vita, that would give someone reason to believe he has an issue with both things.

In case you have been living under a rock the past ten years... there are plenty of issues to be had with Sony and the Vita. Especially the Vita, which has been handled very poorly across the entire board. It's outrageous how Sony makes people put up with all of this.

And Mega, I can't believe we got to you enough for you to go on a two-post rant lmao.

Trust me, that's nothing. ;)
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666
#170Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 7:23:54 PM
And again, how did I lie when I said along the lines of? Because if I wouldn't have actually wrote that, he would've responded one of those ways. And to prove it, he deflected completely to the "prove I've said that before" defense.

I could play your own little game now and write "where did i say you lied?", but i'll leave the lame tricks to you, lol!

Either way, it's funny how you shift the focus on your little stunt again. Basically, the entire point of your laughable post was that Ace would respond to any issue with these five words, so how ridiculous would you look like if Ace didn't even use about half of them in a proper context? Fact is, your jimmies were rustled big time, so you just let the anger and hate flow into your fingers and write down these words, but in the end, you're the one looking ridiculous.

Because if I wouldn't have actually wrote that, he would've responded one of those ways. And to prove it, he deflected completely to the "prove I've said that before" defense.

Huh? The next time you throw a butthurt tantrum, try making a bit more sense, lol! Deflected? I don't see him deflecting anything, perhaps we all got difficulties understanding your absurd babble. So you're trying to prove what he would have done, would you have written something else... by pointing out how he deflected on some other point? LOL! Aren't you ashamed of even thinking of something like that?

Be upset at me all you want, but the way yall post says it all lol

I'd say that neuron in your head was not getting much air when you wrote that, but then again, you don't really make a very different impression at other times. ;)
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666