Sony has researched new tech for suppressing second-hand game sales

#181AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/3/2013 8:26:00 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
I'm so sorry I got to you Mega.

Why don't you let Ace fight his own battles though, huh? He's growing up. He has to learn to take care of himself. You can't always be there for him when he gets backed into a corner.

lol I can imagine your face when you sit and type out paragraphs in response to people on a gaming board lmao

I'm sure he looks a lot healthier than you do slamming your Cheetos-stained fingers into the keyboard in a nerd rage everytime I post:)

Ah, I get it now. You only respond after your back up arrives lol

And you never did answer my original question before you went off into your own little world. But if you don't want to answer it's ok. Just say so.

The answer is simple; I think they're a terrible company run by idiots. However, their machines have exclusive games I want to play. Simple enough, no?
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#182ManjiMidouPosted 1/3/2013 9:02:10 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

Why don't you let Ace fight his own battles though, huh? He's growing up. He has to learn to take care of himself. You can't always be there for him when he gets backed into a corner.

lol I can imagine your face when you sit and type out paragraphs in response to people on a gaming board lmao

ITP: "I cant defend against what was said! Quick, throw the conversation back on someone else! Phew, I almost had to defend myself there."

Gotta love these guys.

Heh
#183PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/3/2013 10:32:42 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

I'm sure he looks a lot healthier than you do slamming your Cheetos-stained fingers into the keyboard in a nerd rage everytime I post:)

Ah, I get it now. You only respond after your back up arrives lol

And you never did answer my original question before you went off into your own little world. But if you don't want to answer it's ok. Just say so.

The answer is simple; I think they're a terrible company run by idiots. However, their machines have exclusive games I want to play. Simple enough, no?

Now was that so hard? I feel the exact same way about Sony. They are doing a terrible, terrible job with the Vita. And like I've said before, I think if the Vita was in Nintendo's hands, they'd sell like hotcakes. (I honestly believe Nintendo is the king of video game marketing)

But you don't see me taking shots at Sony in a majority of all my posts.

You get where I'm coming from?

I think me and you would get along in another life...
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#184Virtue777Posted 1/3/2013 10:38:38 PM
virgin battle
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#185PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/3/2013 10:41:40 PM
Virtue777 posted...
virgin battle

Hey, I'm not a virgin meanie pants = (

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64209833
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#186o0stoneduk0oPosted 1/3/2013 10:43:05 PM
If they do this then make games drop in price periodically. If a game has been out for 2 months, drop it 10% and continue doing so every 2 months after, down to a certain level of price. If they did something like this I would be quite happy to buy the games new and support game companies rather than game stores. If however, they just ban used games and keep the prices the same as they are now in new titles, I wouldn't pay for any console that did this.
---
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban. http://i42.tinypic.com/2ymvssz.jpg
#187PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/3/2013 10:46:31 PM
You know what Ace, I'm sorry. I forgot that you congratulated me on the conception of my child, so you can't be that bad of a person lol.

And this thing is never going to come to a close. It's like a never ending battle between two hard-headed people. I feel one way about things, and you feel another. People are definitely entitled to their opinion, and from now on, I will respect that.

Let's let bygones be bygones?
---
#188AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/3/2013 11:16:09 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
You know what Ace, I'm sorry. I forgot that you congratulated me on the conception of my child, so you can't be that bad of a person lol.

And this thing is never going to come to a close. It's like a never ending battle between two hard-headed people. I feel one way about things, and you feel another. People are definitely entitled to their opinion, and from now on, I will respect that.

Hell yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me:)

How is the parenting going btw? That time may be coming for me sooner than later too, haha...never hurts to have inside information.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#189PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/4/2013 5:42:42 AM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

Hell yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me:)

How is the parenting going btw? That time may be coming for me sooner than later too, haha...never hurts to have inside information.

Well, we still have 5 more months until the little hellion arrives. We just had the ultrasound on Wednesday, but we won't know what it is until later this month. The wife wants to have a reveal party = | eh lol.

But so far so good. No mood swings, only had to do the early morning run to Wal-Mart once, and the morning sickness eased up. But dude I'm telling you, once you see the baby move and kick around in the ultrasound, you'll already feel like a parent.
---
#190Whitecat007Posted 1/4/2013 5:44:42 AM
Virtue777 posted...
The used game market hurts developers and reduces game quality. PC games have been using software keys for quite some time now, I'd be incredibly happy if this trend expanded to consoles.

The jobless will hate you now. Wah wah you crybabies I hope it goes through.