Sony has researched new tech for suppressing second-hand game sales

#191Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 1/4/2013 7:07:01 AM
I challenge any poster to find an example of me using the term pony or drone.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/292/877/072.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64742765

the Sony drones derailed my attempt at a positive topic.

You've been served yet again.

If you can't, you can close your accounts:)

Will you take it like a man and close yours or have a hissy fit and throw insults around?

Ok, i already know the answer to that one but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#192AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 7:20:18 AM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...

What's the matter, your extensive recording of my posts failed to find me using the word pony and only came up with one result for drone? LMAO @ your constant fails!

It must burn you up inside when you realize your inferiority;) Now go close your account, no one likes you here;)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#193AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 7:24:54 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
You know what Ace, I'm sorry. I forgot that you congratulated me on the conception of my child, so you can't be that bad of a person lol.

And this thing is never going to come to a close. It's like a never ending battle between two hard-headed people. I feel one way about things, and you feel another. People are definitely entitled to their opinion, and from now on, I will respect that.

Let's let bygones be bygones?

Hell yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me:)

How is the parenting going btw? That time may be coming for me sooner than later too, haha...never hurts to have inside information.

Well, we still have 5 more months until the little hellion arrives. We just had the ultrasound on Wednesday, but we won't know what it is until later this month. The wife wants to have a reveal party = | eh lol.

But so far so good. No mood swings, only had to do the early morning run to Wal-Mart once, and the morning sickness eased up. But dude I'm telling you, once you see the baby move and kick around in the ultrasound, you'll already feel like a parent.

Well again, congratulations, and I'm glad to hear your misses hasn't tossed you through a window during the pregnancy mood swings, lol. Mine isn't even pregnant and has been snappy with me lately...I shudder to imagine the hell I'll go through, haha.

I've been to so many m/f baby showers lately (Jack and Jill I think they're called?) and I can just feel the pressure mounting!
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#194MegaMettaurPosted 1/4/2013 7:41:27 AM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...

What's the matter, your extensive recording of my posts failed to find me using the word pony and only came up with one result for drone? LMAO @ your constant fails!

It must burn you up inside when you realize your inferiority;) Now go close your account, no one likes you here;)

Lol. You're getting desperate.

I challenge any poster to find an example of me using the term pony or drone.

Reread your own agreement.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#195PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/4/2013 7:51:57 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
You know what Ace, I'm sorry. I forgot that you congratulated me on the conception of my child, so you can't be that bad of a person lol.

And this thing is never going to come to a close. It's like a never ending battle between two hard-headed people. I feel one way about things, and you feel another. People are definitely entitled to their opinion, and from now on, I will respect that.

Let's let bygones be bygones?

Hell yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me:)

How is the parenting going btw? That time may be coming for me sooner than later too, haha...never hurts to have inside information.

Well, we still have 5 more months until the little hellion arrives. We just had the ultrasound on Wednesday, but we won't know what it is until later this month. The wife wants to have a reveal party = | eh lol.

But so far so good. No mood swings, only had to do the early morning run to Wal-Mart once, and the morning sickness eased up. But dude I'm telling you, once you see the baby move and kick around in the ultrasound, you'll already feel like a parent.

Well again, congratulations, and I'm glad to hear your misses hasn't tossed you through a window during the pregnancy mood swings, lol. Mine isn't even pregnant and has been snappy with me lately...I shudder to imagine the hell I'll go through, haha.

I've been to so many m/f baby showers lately (Jack and Jill I think they're called?) and I can just feel the pressure mounting!

Yea, you can pretty much take that as her jabbin you in the side like, "You see that hun? They're also having a baby. Looks like EVERYONE'S having a baby....except someone I know..." lol Women are the masters of beating around the bush.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#196Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 1/4/2013 7:57:05 AM
"QQ, QQ, he gave me what i asked for, i must say he failed and try to insult him to save face". Hmm, deja vu. Next time, no benefit of the doubt for you.

Whoa, you're really hung on getting other people to close their accounts. If you get that affected by other people posting opinions and facts maybe you should start using the ignore list? Issuing challenges you can't win would have worked here too, but it's kinda late for that now.

Just for the record, your attempts at insults have become rather tame ever since you got your Vita. Your rage filled meltdowns used to be entertaining to read, now they're just yawn inducing bore fests. Basil Fawlty lost his edge? It's like you know you can't affect me or beat me in any way so you're just trying to bore me out of the argument so you can tell yourself you had the last word. Anyway, i gave you what you asked for, so ttfn.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#197AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 8:07:02 AM
I never once said I'd close my account if I was proven wrong;)

Lrn2read?

Also Mega, shouldn't you be raging about the shallow nature of trophies in your Jetpack Joyride topic? Or is that hard-on you're sporting just for me?
---
#198ejay8320Posted 1/4/2013 8:13:50 AM
In a perfect world I'd rather not this be used.

I noticed a double standard in this thread... To all you people arguing what if: my console breaks/gets stolen/lost? Doesn't the 3DS digital downloads get locked to the handheld(correct me if I'm wrong) it is downloaded to? I'm aware there's a transfer program, but it does require the previous hardware to be on hand and working. So why bash Sony on this if Nintendo has already done something similar(granted it only affects digital purchases)?
#199garaa682Posted 1/4/2013 8:22:54 AM
If true, Vita will be my last Sony gaming device. Just so many negatives about this. Three years into the consoles life span you will not be able to find games from launch. Every game will literally become a limited edition.
---
Hooch is crazy.
PSN/XBL: Razorbackfan682, Steam: packersfan682
#200AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 8:36:25 AM
ejay8320 posted...
In a perfect world I'd rather not this be used.

I noticed a double standard in this thread... To all you people arguing what if: my console breaks/gets stolen/lost? Doesn't the 3DS digital downloads get locked to the handheld(correct me if I'm wrong) it is downloaded to? I'm aware there's a transfer program, but it does require the previous hardware to be on hand and working. So why bash Sony on this if Nintendo has already done something similar(granted it only affects digital purchases)?

You said it; because it only affects digital purchases, not retail games. Big difference.
---