Sony has researched new tech for suppressing second-hand game sales

#211MegaMettaurPosted 1/4/2013 12:50:16 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Also Mega, shouldn't you be raging about the shallow nature of trophies in your Jetpack Joyride topic? Or is that hard-on you're sporting just for me?

Now you're interested my "hard-ons" What, is that supposed to hurt my feelings? You fail an obvious gay insult, AND you fail to offend me. Looks like there aren't anymore straws to grasp at. Just wait for one of you buddies to shut me up, because you can't.

Wow, there was zero homosexual insinuation in my message, but you managed to find some anyways...I think that says something about you.

What rock have you been living under where you have outright failed to understand that the phrase refers to having a problem with someone, I.e. an obsession similar to the one you carry for me?

Now go ahead and keep showing me your RAAAGGEEE!

Now you're trying to make up meanings for phrases? How many nonexistant straws are you going for?
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#212AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 1:46:03 PM
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/12148/non-sexual-meaning-of-to-have-a-hard-on-for-someone

Poor Mega...maybe next he'll suggest I traveled back in time almost 2 years to supply the meaning? LMAO, OWNED.

It can mean that they have a grudge and are actively trying to settle it, which would often include aggressive or belligerent behavior.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#213AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/4/2013 4:43:38 PM
Lol @ Mega never responding....expected/10!
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)