Final Fantasy 8 or Final Fantasy 9? Which is better?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Final Fantasy 8 or Final Fantasy 9? Which is better?
4 years ago#141
Wow, just played FFIX for almost 2 hours straight and for some reason it seems a lot better on the Vita than on TV. Maybe it's the smaller screen or something but I am enjoying the game 10 times more.
4 years ago#142
Oakland510_ posted...
Wow, just played FFIX for almost 2 hours straight and for some reason it seems a lot better on the Vita than on TV. Maybe it's the smaller screen or something but I am enjoying the game 10 times more.

If you have an hd tv then most non hd games look pretty bad. Playing them on a smaller screen actually does help them look better.
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
4 years ago#143
blankempathy posted...
Oakland510_ posted...

If you have an hd tv then most non hd games look pretty bad. Playing them on a smaller screen actually does help them look better.

it wasn't about the looks, it just feels much better on a hand held.
4 years ago#144
ff9, ff8 is my least favorite from the series.
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
4 years ago#145
FFIX had way better characters and character designs. I'll never forget the first time I played and saw Garnet cut her hair, so emotional...

I did a solo Zidane run and did everything but get Excalibur II, naturally. But I beat Ozma. Took a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and luck. But most of all, luck.
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
4 years ago#146
FF9 for me although the card game was much better in FF8
Wishes we could go back to the days of gaming where developers released finished products and the consumers weren't QA testers
4 years ago#147
My vote goes for 8, 9 is a good game but it's very easy, the main villain had potential to be great but fails plus the game full of moral life lesson which is a bit patronising.

Although the references to previous game are a welcome touch.
4 years ago#148
Good luck with multiple stealing from bosses =D (beatrix muhahaha) and excalibur II if you are planning to do that.
mine mission is to see the truth
4 years ago#149
I'm going to say IX without a doubt. VIII is a great game, but to this day, IX still claims the throne as the best video game I've ever played.
Godot is God in a human disguise.
/Coffee
4 years ago#150
Ultimashe posted...
I'm going to say IX without a doubt. VIII is a great game, but to this day, IX still claims the throne as the best video game I've ever played.

My thoughts exactly.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Final Fantasy 8 or Final Fantasy 9? Which is better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived