How did vita do during the holidays last week???? I've been gon now I'm back

#1birdfartomatoPosted 1/3/2013 7:20:25 PM
I was gone the pass 2 weeks out enjoying my life instead of being here frequently.

I did a google search for the pass week on ". Vita sales for the holiday" and didn't get no sell numbers, instead a lot of results for for wii u sales are low lol. Ouch. Where's that Reggie guy at now that always wanna make smart remarks on Sony .poor wii u I seen them in stores during the holidays so no shortages......now on to the vita? I wanna know did it did good for holidays or was it a meh 14,000 weekly sales?
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#2bulletproven50Posted 1/3/2013 7:57:25 PM
It probably increase from weekly sales by 10,000

I just didn't see ps vita commercials or ads all over the place. I really don't think the consoles had the spotlight this holiday it seems like everyone had their 15 secs of the spotlight each day but not the consoles. Didn't see any cod or assassins creed commercials no wii u commercials. After black Friday everything got quiet
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)
#3FlaccidKratosPosted 1/3/2013 8:10:49 PM
Cells don't matter.
#4bulletproven50Posted 1/3/2013 8:12:48 PM
I'm sure next week vita numbers will drop
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)
#5Megaman OmegaPosted 1/3/2013 8:41:27 PM
How did vita do during the holidays last week????

No idea. MC numbers aren't out yet because of that holiday in Japan. You know, that holiday that the Japanese aren't celebrating according to LolSailor Goon.
---
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
#6HugsAllAroundPosted 1/3/2013 8:50:42 PM
birdfartomato posted...
... a lot of results for for wii u sales are low lol. Ouch. Where's that Reggie guy at now that always wanna make smart remarks on Sony .poor wii u I seen them in stores during the holidays so no shortages..

Yeah, the Wii U sales are apparently lower than expected. But keep in mind that "low" Wii U sales are to the tune of 100,000 weekly units, whereas "low" Vita sales are in the 10-15k range. It's crazy how we hold Sony to a much lower standard, LOL.