I have just as many Vita games I love as I have DS games I love.

#1EffectAndCausePosted 1/4/2013 9:11:34 AM
And I consider my DS Lite to be an amazing purchase that I've gotten years of enjoyment out of. And looking at my collection, there's a lot of ports and Pokemon games, so if you take those out, there's only a handful of original DS games.

So even if Sony ceased production on Vita entirely right now, the Vita has given me just as much (actually maybe more) enjoyment as the massively successful Nintendo DS. And with (many) PSN, PSP and PS1 games playable on here, it has a massive library.

Really, as long as you have a decent collection of games you love, why do you care how many millions of people bought the same product as you?

Really getting tired of coming to this board. It's like 90% bickering over sales and 10% discussion of Vita games and Vita game/PS+ news.

Sales figured should be a footnote, especially to people who own and love their Vita already. And who cares if other people don't want one for whatever (possibly stupid) reason they have?
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
#2MegaMettaurPosted 1/4/2013 9:14:35 AM
BlogFaqs.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#3toadiemanPosted 1/4/2013 9:15:23 AM
I have 1 Vita game and 10 DS games.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4EffectAndCause(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:17:24 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
BlogFaqs.

Alright maybe this will be better "VITA HAS ONLY SOLD 4 MILLION UNITS THAT TOTALLY AFFECTS ME BECAUSE I PLAN ON PLAYING ONLINE AGAINST ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!"
---
#5WhiteSword7Posted 1/4/2013 9:18:16 AM
Uuuuhh.. okay... I guess..?
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#6EffectAndCause(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:18:24 AM
PS+ alone has given me like 10 free games already, some of which are top tier games.
---
#7Nightmare637Posted 1/4/2013 9:19:03 AM
toadieman posted...

which game?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#8NeojianXPosted 1/4/2013 12:17:16 PM(edited)
What region are you gaming in, Japan? So you have Tales of Innocence R and are enjoying it in a language that you speak. That game should be in English by now, if only in the UK.

My hard copy PSP game collection on UMD would own you all. From Guitaroo Man to Crisis Core FFVII and Kenko Bancho Badass Rumble. Ha ha ha ha! You know you want Em' . : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#9flame030191Posted 1/4/2013 12:19:59 PM
Surprised nobody has tried the "Vitassurance" card yet.

Say anything good about the Vita and usually someone tries to say that almost immediately.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#10LitCandlezPosted 1/4/2013 12:20:42 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
toadieman posted...

which game?

I lay money on P4G
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles