Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified 2 winter 2013

#31flame030191Posted 1/4/2013 12:09:20 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
You kidding? They attempted to make each game as packed as the console version, with Black Ops even having a Zombie mode. The game is full of good voice acting, weapon variety, and with each release they were getting closer and closer to making the multiplayer almost comparable to a console release.

Course, since it was on the DS, no one really bought it. If they were brought to the Vita, I'm sure they could do a better job than Nihilistic ever could.

The Black Ops DS release had zombies because they felt it would sell. It still didn't. Outside of that, they have always had a bland 4-6 player MP and a short, boring, uninspired campaign. Again, Metroid Prime, which came out before any of their games released, was much better than even MW3, their latest release. It offered more customization, more weapons, more modes, and a better running MP game. It's also often considered the only FPS on DS recommended to play, not any of the CoD games.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#32EffectAndCausePosted 1/4/2013 12:21:26 PM
I'll keep an eye out. I'm willing to throw my CoD disinterest to the wind if it's an objectively good Vita game.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
#33pedrami91Posted 1/4/2013 12:55:53 PM
This piece of news is being noticed now ? after 2 weeks ?

Anyway, it's most likely a photoshop.
---
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - Will Durant
#34neskyPosted 1/4/2013 12:57:09 PM
Ghetsis posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
So it didn't do bad then? Bad games don't get sequels.

Hyperdimension Neptunia got a sequel.

I happen to like Hyperdimension lol.
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#35melbye80Posted 1/4/2013 1:07:03 PM
Probably greenlit before the last one came out
#36aendrasPosted 1/4/2013 1:12:30 PM
BOD wasn't bad or good, I had really hoped for a real port for the next COD instead of a sequal, but who knows if this is gonna be good?

If I'm going to purchase this one, it should containt zombie-modes and 16/32 players online matches.

And support NAT-Type 3.
#37RicSim2KPosted 1/4/2013 1:24:30 PM
Whilst Nihlistic maybe crap, I think they are getting the rough end of the stick with this one. There's a secret about it's development, i.e why did Acti give vicarious visions the boot from the project surely they had already spent more time on it than Nihlistic had. V V are mentioned in the thanks bits of the credits. Nihlistic picked up the pieces with no time & not much cash by the sounds of it. For that I say they actually didn't do that bad a job. I have been known to make mistakes from time to time so if any of my info is wrong then sorry.
#38calvinliangPosted 1/4/2013 1:29:01 PM
TLR_ posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
i have seen alot of people who played it that claimed it is a very solid game, at least MP wise

Hell, the single player ain't bad either. Trying to nail those trophies is challenging and, more importantly - really damn fun.

You'll hear people talking about a short campaign... but honestly, that's just another episode of New Super Mario Bros, where you'll never find someone whos tales of "one hour completion" also came with any kind of decent ratings... or, in this case, enough trophies to have really seen what SP is all about.

I myself could rush through the SP in about an hour, but my trophies, ratings and completion would all look like crap. Trying to nail anything more than a lame 1-star on any section of the SP (or the multitude of trophies involved) will, inevitably, turn the single player into a battery-consuming menace.

Am I the only one who still remember the days when games DIDN'T rely on trophies/achievements and stats as excuses for SP length?
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
#39darkphiresagePosted 1/4/2013 1:38:40 PM
aendras posted...
BOD wasn't bad or good, I had really hoped for a real port for the next COD instead of a sequal, but who knows if this is gonna be good?

If I'm going to purchase this one, it should containt zombie-modes and 16/32 players online matches.

And support NAT-Type 3.

can the vita even keep up with 32 players at once? i know it's a great machine, but there's limits.

RicSim2K posted...
Whilst Nihlistic maybe crap, I think they are getting the rough end of the stick with this one. There's a secret about it's development, i.e why did Acti give vicarious visions the boot from the project surely they had already spent more time on it than Nihlistic had. V V are mentioned in the thanks bits of the credits. Nihlistic picked up the pieces with no time & not much cash by the sounds of it. For that I say they actually didn't do that bad a job. I have been known to make mistakes from time to time so if any of my info is wrong then sorry.

i don't really have much interest in CoD besides the attention it can draw to the system, but if you're right, they do deserve some slack. i saw what happened with duke nukem, and if they got it pawned off on them like that turd got pawned off on gearbox, they definitely don't deserve the flack.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#40flame030191Posted 1/4/2013 1:47:08 PM
As long as it supports 12 players or even just having a better matchmaking and maybe better loading times, I'm sold.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.