Hope you guys enjoy never being able to sell used games again...

#1n0matterPosted 1/4/2013 12:26:45 PM
Possible future firmware update? Nothing like shelling out $40 for a game that immediately depreciates to $0 as soon as you plug it in. gg Sony.
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#2yankee6903Posted 1/4/2013 12:27:43 PM
Eh no biggie
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3Zero_ManiacPosted 1/4/2013 12:29:47 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Eh no biggie

No biggie? Look buddy, I like Sony too, but this is one of the worst decisions they've ever made. Probably THE worst.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#4lordcloudxPosted 1/4/2013 12:30:07 PM
I won't like it when it happens, but then again, I rarely sell my games. The only game-selling I've done is trying to sell off my old Game Gear cartridge collection -- which I'm trying to do right now.
---
http://www.jaded-perspectives.com - My personal gaming blog
#5Spiffy247Posted 1/4/2013 12:31:33 PM
If used games no longer work, it'lll be hard to obtain many games.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6yankee6903Posted 1/4/2013 12:32:06 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Eh no biggie

No biggie? Look buddy, I like Sony too, but this is one of the worst decisions they've ever made. Probably THE worst.

I dont think it will happen, there has been many rumors of the PS and the Xbox both doing this last year. And if it does, truly no worries for me. I dont buy used games. I do sell them sometimes, but life goes on.
---
#7LitCandlezPosted 1/4/2013 12:35:41 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Eh no biggie

I dont think it will happen, there has been many rumors of the PS and the Xbox both doing this last year. And if it does, truly no worries for me. I dont buy used games. I do sell them sometimes, but life goes on.

What happens in 15 years when you want to play a PS4 classic? You will be forced to buy a PS7 and digitally download a select few games.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#8yankee6903Posted 1/4/2013 12:36:50 PM
LitCandlez posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Eh no biggie

What happens in 15 years when you want to play a PS4 classic? You will be forced to buy a PS7 and digitally download a select few games.

No, like today, I will still own it and play it.
---
#9mike_411Posted 1/4/2013 12:38:49 PM
lol I'll worry when I hear an official announcement from Sony.

nOmatter topic.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#10LitCandlezPosted 1/4/2013 12:38:57 PM
yankee6903 posted...
LitCandlez posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Eh no biggie

No, like today, I will still own it and play it.

You are assuming it will be perfect then. It could be like the early 360s and break down. You would have to hope you could transfer over the right to play them by psn.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles