LockDeltz posted...
H - Piracy helps bring prices down.

You are a grade-A moron.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#12PolarbaggiPosted 1/6/2013 4:53:00 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
The most accurate answer would be "$99 Vita, $20 32GB memory card, full CFW support, a blowjob, and a Big Mac".

Hey must as well go on the street and give away ps vitas then!
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!~BoardUser-Heavysack
#13epy0nkaruPosted 1/6/2013 4:53:32 PM
>final fantasy final fantasy final fantasy
>do you like final fantasy?

this is a really dumb poll
---
please forgive me, I'm typing this on my phone possibly and so i'm very typo prone
#14Megaman OmegaPosted 1/6/2013 4:55:12 PM
>final fantasy final fantasy final fantasy
>do you like final fantasy?

this is a really dumb poll

Agreed. Would have been better to have one less "Final Fantasy" option and instead have "More original games".
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#15LockDeltzPosted 1/6/2013 4:57:54 PM(edited)
shadownet_46 posted...
LockDeltz posted...

You are a grade-A moron.

The only moron here is you. What I meant is it's a cheaper alternative for consumers. Also why is Persona 4 on the PSN the exact same price as the retail version sold in stores? Because guess what even without piracy games would still be expensive. So yes piracy does provide a cheaper alternative for consumers.
---
"Ha! They locked us up in a house made of candy." Gibari, Baten Kaitos
#16GenocideHeartPosted 1/6/2013 5:13:47 PM
LockDeltz posted...
shadownet_46 posted...
LockDeltz posted...

You are a grade-A moron.

The only moron here is you. What I meant is it's a cheaper alternative for consumers. Also why is Persona 4 on the PSN the exact same price as the retail version sold in stores? Because guess what even without piracy games would still be expensive. So yes piracy does provide a cheaper alternative for consumers.

Paying no money at all isn't cheaper, it's stealing. Also, it's what actually kills small development studios. Those actually NEED the money. Pirating barely hurts the crappy businesses like Activision (who will still sell a trillion Call of Grenade games and thus even if you pirate, all you'll get is to cause more Radical Entertainment studios to go under while Treyarch thrives because CoDrones still drink up their crap. Also, Activision will blame piracy for the studio's shutdown - and actually be right - and retaliate by jacking prices up even more), or EA, or Ubisoft, while small studios like XSeed and Monkeypaw will wither and die since they actually need the money from sales.

In fact, bad sales is the reason why we won't ever get Half Minute Hero's sequel. It sold too poorly, and Xseed can't afford this kind of poor sales considering how small they are.

Still think piracy's the answer? K, enjoy the future being made of nothing but CoD clones, FPSs and crappy Final Fantasy games that play themselves and only have graphics as their saving grace.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#17darkphiresagePosted 1/6/2013 5:20:37 PM
LockDeltz posted...

...tf is this?

Rotf XD
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#18CrystalKing5426Posted 1/6/2013 5:52:58 PM
Other: games.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#19AllaudeenPosted 1/12/2013 1:23:55 AM
J

>>> I would buy it if any games interest me at all.
Only interested at Project Diva ...
#20Zechs23Posted 1/12/2013 1:55:22 AM
When FFX HD is released.